“Best burger and fried jalapeno's ever!”
Review of Dippity's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dippity's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Started as a donut hut when I was in high school and then began making their own bread/buns! The dippity burger was born for a lunch special!! Hand battered onion rings, jalapeno's and steak fingers! The best beef patty next to homemade on the grill.

There are newer reviews for Dippity's

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The food is excellent - fresh and tasty. I love their home made bread. Always good food and a good bet for an enjoyable meal!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The hamburgers are the best! Huge and juicy, just like a homemade one! My only problem with Dippity's it that I never know if I can use my debit card or not. I don't always carry cash and I have been embarrassed when they did not have a debit card machine up and running and it was cash only. The next time I went they took it?? Just a little more consistency on that. Food was great!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you find yourself passing through Lumberton TX on Highway 96, do yourself a favor and drop by Dippity's. Is started out 20 something years ago as a donut shop that made burgers on the side and baked home made buns. Now its just one of the very best burgers you will find on the roads of Texas! Huge, on a home baked bun, with fresh condiments, it is what it is, a grilled hamburger...but what a hamburger!! Try a 1/2 pound double cheese with jalapenos...great onion rings too!