“Where to get seafood in Lumberton”
Review of Catfish Cabin

Catfish Cabin
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: Southwestern
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Where to get seafood in Lumberton”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I had a chance to eat here and was satisfied with the quality and portion serving. I placed my order to-go and it still included the salad bar which was fresh and also included a dessert. The food was tasty and filling. The employees were friendly.

• Visited May 2014

Texas
“Catfish Cabin good food and clean”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Catfish cabin is a family owned restaurant.The food is good nothing to rave about but consistant and good. There salad bar is always good everything cut in small pieces and fresh made salad dressings. We usually get fried catfish and shrimp sometimes oysters its always good sometimes catfish is over cooked and under seasoned. The gumbo is pretty good and the banana pudding is good also.

• Visited May 2014
Fl
“Not worth it...”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I don't understand the hype. Maybe it's because the competition is not that strong. But Catfish Cabin's food is lackluster. The chicken fried steak was supposed to be one of their best dishes but it was so poor I only ate a small portion of it. The salad bar was also pitiful.

We were disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
Lumberton, Texas
“Great Catfish!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Yummy catfish and fried shrimp. AWESOME salad bar...not large, but always great quality and FRESH!!! Baked potatoes are good too. Great atmosphere!

• Visited January 2014
“a little pricey”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

just about everything on the menu is fried up tossed up in batter served on a plate. its okay. You will find yourself surrounded by a lot of the older generation. But that's not a bad thing. Pretty decent salad bar. And depending on what you purchase as far as a meal dictates whether or not you will be satisfied or let down. Every time I've been in there it's been good but after I paid my meal ticket I feel like I was taken for a ride. It just does not seem to be worth that much. I could fry the same fish for way less at my house but hey I'm not at my house I'm there.service is pretty good. But I would not make this place a spectacular opinion in my mind.

• Visited May 2013