“great coffee”
Review of Coffee Shop - CLOSED

Coffee Shop
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My dad and i broke down for 4 days in Luling Texas and came across this coffee shop. we met a nice girl named Melissa. she treated us very nice and gave us great service. they make the best cup of joe in Luling. Thank you for everything. if i am ever passing through i am a stoppin'

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Awesome Breakfast! Awesome Coffee & Great Service!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Really thought this would be a quaint cool place to get food. I called in my order to pick up for lunch. This place is really just a family restaurant. It is very dark inside, however business looked good. i ordered a vegan sandwich. It was so soggy. The veggies were supposed to be grilled, but they were completely raw. The sandwich didn't even come with chips. My coworker ordered a grilled shrimp salad. It was just a handful of lettuce and 6 grilled shrimp. We each payed about $8 and were both unhappy with what we got for our $! Won't eat there again.

1  Thank Unic73