“Great grilled shrimp”

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #9 of 118 Restaurants in Lufkin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great grilled shrimp”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The cajun shrimp was great. I can't have fried food, but this is still a great place to go. I had shrimp and green beans and potato soup. The soup had tons of cheese and bacon on top.

Visited November 2012

Dallas, TX
“Great southern food spot!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Cotton Patch has great southern food. They also have the best coconut cream pie ever!!! Also, if you can, try the chicken & dumplings, just like Ma used to make!!

• Visited December 2011
Memphis, TN
“Its pretty good”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am probably giving a higher rating than I should. My meal was good but my coworkers stated several issues with theirs. Food was a good value. I had grilled tilapia and with shrimp and peach cobbler for dessert. The cobbler was good but not great. I could eat here again if needed.

• Visited October 2012
Lufkin, Texas, United States
“Good value meal!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We like our Cotton Patch. Sometimes the vegetables are room temp or barely warm, but I think that might be the waitress's timing. You also have to ask for refills on the drinks everytime it seems. Never offered. We seem to get a new waitress every time we go so that might be a problem- we are the guinea pigs. It is a shame that the service doesn't match the food flavor because they have really good food if it is served at correct temperatures.

• Visited September 2012
Alto, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh Food Friendly Service”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

If you like fresh vegetables, good portions, down home cooking, and great service, you can't go wrong with Cotton Patch.

Visited July 2012