“Excellent service regarding special needs”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #55 of 119 Restaurants in Lufkin
Good for: Families with children
“Excellent service regarding special needs”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

I want to praise our server Heather. Dealing with specifically difficult dietary needs she was helpful, and able to provide sodium free without any sign of irritation or impatience. Throughout the meal she continued to be pleasant and helpful even though she had several other tables which were obviously also difficult. One with a woman on her cell and one with 6 children under the age of 10. Just wanted to recognize great service. Yes I did tell the manager.

1 Thank wsenjoyinglife

Lufkin, TX
“Great rolls & Salad”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I would prefer Long John Silvers to Red Lobster. Great rolls though.

Lufkin, Texas
“Red Lobster”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Food was great. Place was clean and quiet. Service was fast and friendly.

Lufkin, Texas
“Sign your own death warrent.”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My daughter took me to eat a Red Lobster because I seldum eat out and she wanted to do something special for me, her Mother. Each day after eating there I developed diahrrea and severe stomach crqmps. Three days later I ended up in the hospital for nine days with little knowledge of where I was. My doctor called in specialist and finally diagnosed with contaminated seafood due to unsanitary conditions. The bacteria was from South Africa.

• Visited September 2010