“Great Place”

Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 124 Restaurants in Lufkin
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to eat out. If you do the hibachi you get a TON of food and it's fun to watch them cook it right in front of you. Their fried rice is actually some of the best I have ever had! For Lufkin, this place is pretty top notch. I would eat out here or get take out here before I would go to most other places in this city.

3  Thank Oriley2013

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Tokyo is our favorite place to eat out at. The portions are huge so I always end up with leftovers. Cooked right in front of you on a Hibachi Grill. I also like to get the Texas Roll. It doesn't really matter what you order everything is good.

1  Thank lifewithaview