“Nice stay”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Lufkin
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Only had an over night stay but staff was real nice. I really liked that the pool was inside so even though it was cold outside my kids could still swim. Hotel is surrounded by other hotels but the room we stayed in looked out to the woods so it felt a little serene. Breakfast was ok. Only one waffle maker and the line was about 10 people long so couldn't get our waffle. No biggie on that. Just would be nice to have more than one. Overall it was a nice stay and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking out over woods instead of parking lot.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Rooms and facilities are clean and modern. Surrounding area is safe and convenient, and the nightly rate is reasonable. Breakfast was pretty standard fare for this chain. Exercise facilities were well maintained.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lforbus
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

This one was very clean. Clerks were friendly and helpful. Swimming pool was out of order. Overall a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank RodLang
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Staff was O.K., No nametags, not very informative on hotel etichs...clerk did not say anything about breakfast hours, nor directions to my room...for an older property it was a nice a stay. I'll be back

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jboyRayne_La_
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I was charged on my card too many rooms and they wouldn't credit it back! I have called everyone trying to fix the problem. The Manger of the Lufkin Comfort Suites was rude and wouldn't help me! So I Will never stay at any Comfort Suite or any over their chains...Plus Their indoor pool and hot tub was so dirty. That was the only reason I wanted to go their!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank artistlacy
Reviewed January 28, 2011

This place is just "Ok". Decor could use updating - same with bathrooms. Breakfast was average as well.

A few weeks after my stay, I left a voice mail message for the manager to discuss a billing question and call was never returned.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2011

The hotel was very nice and clean - very modern. I attempted to check in early so I would be sure to get a room away from the elevator. I was told that a large soccer team had just checked out so I had to wait to check in. I checked in on time (3:00 p.m.) and requested a room away from the elevator. Where did they put me? Right across from the elevator!! No worries though - the room was very quiet and I never heard it. Only real problem was that I got no phone signal or internet signal. When I asked about it, they said it had been bad since the hurricane (which was several years ago). So fix it!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business