“BEST Texas Tech Football site”

Days Inn Lubbock- Texas Tech University- 4th Street
Ranked #54 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The hotel was horrible. The door to the room didn't close properly, there was a big gap in the door when you finally got it closed. The bedspreads had holes in them and the beds were painful to sleep on. The temperature control didn't work right it was either to hit or too cold. The staff was unhelpful and wouldn't allow for a late checkout.

• Stayed November 2012
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I booked this reservation online back in May through the Days Inn website. The purpose of me doing this was so I wouldn't have to pay for the room until I checked out. They did not tell me that I was going to be charged for the entire amount when I booked the room. It wasn't until later (two weeks) that they charged me for the entire amount (259.00). I can't make the trip now and they won't let me cancel and get my money back (two weeks until trip). I'm being ripped off and they won't let me transfer the room or give me a credit. I usually book through hotels.com, but didn't for the purpose of not getting charged!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Lubbock hotels

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I chose this hotel simply due to limited availability. I usually stay at the Overton but it was oversold for one of the Texas Tech football weekends. Every single employee I came into contact with was exceptional - friendly, accomodating, helpful. As others have stated, the hotel is older but and far from fancy, but it was clean and the beds were comfortable. I slept well other than the train that roared through town at 6am Sunday morning (not their fault tho).

If you are going to a football game, the hotel is very close to the stadium and a short walk gets you there in 5 minutes.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Lubbock hotels
Staybridge Suites Lubbock
Studio 6 Lubbock Medical Center
Comfort Suites University
Comfort Suites University
#25 of 68 in Lubbock

Been to Days Inn Lubbock- Texas Tech University- 4th Street? Share your experiences!