“Excellent find!”

Ranked #1 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Aledo, Texas
“Excellent find!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were bringing our son back for his second year at Tech. The hotel where we stayed in the past had increased prices and was unavailable. We booked this one and wow so glad we did. Tried to stay another night but they were booked. Wish I could remember the name of the staff as everyone was so kind and helpful. When we were checking in I even heard them help a couple find another hotel since they were full. We stayed on 8/18 and i have booked it for our next trip back. This is our new LBK hotel. Wreck Em Tech!

1 Thank Becky L
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that your other hotel didn't work out, so you were able to come stay us instead. Now that it is almost football season again, we hope you will come back and stay with us again; because we love having you here! GUNS UP!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had to change our travel plans unexpectedly and had to arrive sooner than expected. When I called they were very accommodating and changed the reservation without any problems which we appreciated. When we arrived the staff was super friendly and offered restaurant advice immediately. The rooms were very nice and clean, breakfast was good. Everything seemed really fresh. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when we are driving through plus it's right next to the Harley Store!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay with us; and we look forward to your next trip to Lubbock! SAFE TRAVELS!
Houston, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Best Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at and I travel all over the country staying at Hampton's and Garden Inn's. They have a complimentary evening light meal that includes beer and wine. The attitude of the emplyees is superb. They're very happy and very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Michael B
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay with us! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon. SAFE TRAVELS!
Dallas, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Wow! Fabulous experience at this Hampton again. Their courteous staff, excellent amenities, and extra touches like cookies and lemonade in the afternoon make this our hotel of choice every time our family visits Lubbock.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were
able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We can’t wait to see you again soon! SAFE TRAVELS!
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Just dropped off our college student to Texas Tech. We are so happy we found this hotel in trip advisor! Clean, yummy breakfast and snacks at night! Great staff! Thanks Stephanie and ( morning gal) for making the food area stocked and always clean. Everyone on the front desk were very helpful and always friendly, thanks Jonathan and Kelly. We will stay here again! Also if you like a bargain, there is a nice Goodwill around the corner, I found Texas Tech hoodies and t shirts, for a fraction of the cost on campus or online.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bubban2013
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thanks for your great review and thanks for most recent stay. Congratulations on having your kid going to Texas Tech, it's a fantastic school. While your kid attend the University I hope you make our hotel your home away from while visiting.
I'm ecstatic that you found our hotel to your liking. We do pride ourselves in our cleanliness and especially our service. I'll be sure to let Jonathan, Stephanie Kelly, Maggie, and Stephanie know that they helped make your stay more comfortable.

We can't wait to see you again.

Safe Travels

Niles, Ohio
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I am so very disturbed to report that sadly thIs location has a bad apple that spoils the otherwise very good staff.. I had the unfortunate experience of having several itmes that I left in the room (was only gone one week - then returned) not able to be recovered. There is a bad apple in cleaning staff that is not being honest and will not come forward with my items! I now fear to have anyone clean my room without my being present and feel like I cannot leave anything of value there. Take caution and really check your room to ensure you leave nothing behind. You will not get it back!
Only stay on 4th floor. I have stayed in several rooms now and if anyone is above you, every footstep sounds like elphants trampling. You hear every toilet flush, air conditioner, and TV volume/and or air conditioners buzz your headboard. Very difficult to sleep! In addition false fire alarms going off 2 nights in a row @ 230 am. The first time no one even in the lobby/front desk to tell us if it was a false alarm or not we were all just wandering around wondering where to go.

Room Tip: Only stay on 4th floor. I have stayed in several rooms now and if anyone is above you, every footst...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your review and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you while here in Lubbock for business.
On behalf of my staff and I, we are sincerely apologetic about your missing item. We are going to put 100% effort into figuring out a solution that best exceeds your expectations of all of us.
I do understand a good nights rest is crucial while traveling, so while staying here we'll be sure to put you on the top floor away from any noise.
I can also understand the fire-alarm can be a nuisance, but it's for the safety and security of all of our guests. We are continuously working on improving ourselves in situations such as this, so your review was definitely helpful.

We are all about Guest Satisfaction so your review is useful in making the quality of our hotel better.
Thank you again!

Cibolo, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. When I pick a place to stay I generally have three rules to follow. Price, Location, and Organization. The price wasn't to bad for the room that I received. Since I'm staying in a new city, I haven't had the opportunity to really judge the location yet. What I did notice when I drove in, the hotel was located in an upscale part of town. Parking was very convent and easy to get in and out of. When I stepped inside the hotel thats when I noticed the organization. The organization is out of this world. The pantry was fully stock, organized and very presentable. When I first walked into my room, I immediately could tell that the management really cares about organization and cleanliness. In my little world this means a lot to me. I hope you have a wonderful experience as i did.

Room Tip: The top floor is my favorite.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
CGANDHI23, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your review and thank you for your most recent stay. We truly appreciate it all. We try our BEST to make every guest have the ultimate experience.
It the little things that matter most after Guest Satisfaction. No matter if you walk into our Lobby, Guest Rooms, or even Suite Shop we want our guest to be WoW-ed by the experience.
The Management Team does truly care about of cleanliness, and I'm ecstatic to know that our cleanliness exceeded your expectations.

Thank you once again!