“Texas Roadhouse always great!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #26 of 614 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at several Texas Roadhouse in different cities , it has never disappointed me, it is a relaxing family environment! Great food and the staff seem glad to work their!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had the pleasure of eating at Texas Road House and as usual it was excellent. Noisy,busy, and crowded as usual, but who cares! The food is good,service is great. I usually have the 16 oz ribeye but thought I'd give their chicken fried steak a try and it was really good. If you're ever in the mood for a good steak, these guys "hit the spot!"

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

And while it's nice to occasionally visit places that are elbow to elbow, this place almost made me feel like i'd have more fun eating my food outside.
Here's what saved this place: It was my first trip here a few days ago, and as we walked in I was surprised to see an area where you get to pick your own cut of fresh steaks (if you want to, you dont have to) I thought that was cool. We were seated and promtly brought fresh rolls with cinnamon butter. Sounds wierd but is pretty good. We were a group of 6 and strangely enough got sat back to back with another large group. It was annoying but I let it go. Seeing as we were a large group, I was patient with our server, and allowed a slightly slower service. Drinks came quickly and we ordered the sampler appatizer while we decided on entrees. Server came back about 5mins later and took our order. While we chatted and devoured 3 baskets of rolls, we noticed it'd been almost 25 mins since we put in app order. When we asked the server she said she noticed it'd been quite a while and left to check on it. She returned with a copy of our recipt in hand and said "my manager took care of the app, it's rediculous how long y'all have had to wait" we were pleasently surprised, and grateful when the food arrived 5 mins later. We liked that we didn't have to twist her arm to get the problem fixed.
Entrees arrived about 20 mins later (which was ok since we were still finishing our huge app) I had the ribeye with a half rack of ribs, mashed potatoes, chili, and the steak was smothered w sauteed mushrooms. This cost roughly 20$ for the plate but it was well worth it. My only complaint was that someone had a heavy hand when it came to the steak seasoning. It was a little too salty for my liking but then again I'm not really a salt person. Boyfriend tried it and said it was fine. Ribs were fall off the bone good and had a nice BBQ sauce.
I probably would have eaten it all in one sitting if I could move my arms to cut the steak, but seeing as our large group was so cramped I didn't wanna keep elbowing my neighbor lol over all a pretty good experiance. Next time I'll go with less people.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

When traveling in many towns and countries, I like to try local cuisine,but in my home state I like to eat where I know I will get good food. Texas Roadhouse is one of those restaurants. You can always get some great steaks, chicken etc. Had a very nice waitress, food was great, and as always a good price for my food.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Definitely southern hospitality at its best. Food was excellent!! The wait wasnt long and was worth it. Great manager too!!