“My second favorite place”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #28 of 588 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“My second favorite place”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great food, great service, professional servers. I love eating here. They have a descent happy hour too. My only complaint are ALL the birthdays! Some times it will be one after another! Maybe they could come up with a silent funny thing to do...like a side room mechanical bull...but that is my ONLY complaint! ;)

• Visited November 2012

Amarillo, Texas
“Never again.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I took my Brother and his wife out to eat for my birthday in April. I didn't so much have a problem with the server bringing the wrong dish as I did the jerk that brought the correct meal out and basically tossing the plate on the table at me and then leaving. I tried to get a hold of a manager but never could find one. I was hot to say the least. Sent a comment and never recieved a reply.

• Visited April 2012
Hobbs, New Mexico
“Best overall dining in Lubbock TX”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The wait was a little bit long but OMG the food was worth the wait. I had Prime Rib, Baked Potatoe, Salad with Blue Cheese. The Prime rib melted in my mouth. The potatoe was the best!! The salad dressing was extra good. Excellent service even though it was extremely busy. The server was on top of his game. A person came to the table, I am guessing a manager, to make sure everything was good and that the server was helping us. The give you complimentary rolls before dinner. They were very good.
I have nothing but good things to say about this place. A +++ in everything.

• Visited November 2012
“Glad we found a Roadhouse in Lubbock”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

After a long drive through New Mexico from Durango, we stopped in Lubbock, starving because from Durango down through Santa Fe, Cline's Corner, Vaughn, Clovis, we did not find a lunch place, so we settled for peanut crackers in the car. To our delight there was Texas Roadhouse close to ou motel and it was great! $2.50 happy hour margaritas, great prime rib and Ft.Worth ribeye - both cooked just right - friendly waitress - couldn't ask for anything better. We always look for Roadhouses on our trips because they are always good and so reasonably priced.

Tyler, Texas
“Long wait”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Long wait to sit down and even longer for our server to take our order very upset expected more from a steakhouse

Visited September 2012