“Absolutely Overpriced!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2010

Every time I eat at this place, I promise myself that I'll never go back. This time I intend to keep my promise! It's not that the food or the service is terrible, it's just that it's average or below. I could get the same type meal at a local "fast food joint." I don't mind paying good money for something that's worth it, but it bothers me to spend "big bucks" on something that tastes like the local cafeteria. Try it at your own risk.

Reviewed February 15, 2010

RAW FISH, both my wife and I had sea bass and the fish was raw ask them if they could cook it again, they said that they were so busy. We were there for two hours on top of that.

Reviewed January 12, 2010

I've been there, and it's been great. Nice atmosphere. Excellent menu selections, well-prepared, attentive service.

And then, I've been there when they act like they could care less. The last time I was there, it was freezing cold outside, and they wouldn't light the fireplace--said, not enough people in the restaurant to do that.

Not a great way to spend the evening. But the food was good. We had a nice selection of pasta entrees, a good steak, and usually some kind of fish or seafood dish.

Reviewed December 24, 2009

I've eaten at Stella's twice. The first time was with my daughter-in-law and grandson. We didn't notice the service being really slow, but at the end of our meal they brought us gift cards, apologizing for the service being so slow. Then the next time we went it was 6 adults and 3 children. The children were well-behaved for the first 30 to 45 minutes that we were at our table, but they started getting restless so one of the mothers took them out front to look around. It was a whole hour from the time that we were seated at our table until the children got their food. Then they were finished with their food before the adults finally got theirs. It was a disaster and I'll never go back. I really think that we were being sent a message - that they don't welcome children.

Reviewed July 14, 2009

We ate lunch there. For $8.99 we got soup, an entree and drink. It was excellent home made food.