“Can't go wrong!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Can't go wrong!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

For all of you out of towners looking for a good meal Stella's is a place where it's hard to go wrong. I've had everything from fish to pizza here and it's all been great! Left over pizza in the morning!

1 Thank Miko C

Lubbock, Texas
“Good food, nice/quiet restaurant”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My family took me here tonight and we enjoyed our meal. I had the Pecan crusted Chicken and it was wonderful! Served with a roasted poblano cream sauce, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies and I also got a house salad.
Hubby had the linguini and clams, and my son had Penny w/Spicy Sausage Sauce (say THAT ten times fast). I think my dinner was the best, but we all enjoyed what we had.
Service was good, our waiter was friendly.

A word of caution though -- I read in other reviews to ask about the price when they offer you the specials. Tonight, one was prime rib, and hubby asked and we found out it was $42.00, and found that it was a steak large enough for 2. Don't get a surprise when you get the bill!

$60.00 for a nice dinner for 3 wasn't bad. Overall, we are happy with Stella's, and we'll be back. It's nice to go to a non-chain restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank afmel
Amarillo
“Great food.”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We had a business dinner with about 25 guests. The staff handled everything wonderfully. The Lobster Raviolli is something you should definitely try. We were very impressed.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank hoopsman86
Lubbock, Texas
“Best Italian in Lubbock”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This restaurant is without a doubt the best Italian food in West Texas! The chicken fettucini is my all time favorite. All the food is full of flavor and literally can't be beat anywhere in Lubbock. The service for the most part is always good and attentive. I will be back again and again.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Schneiderttu
ALEDO
“Quite Tasty”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The spicy italian sausage pasta was very good as was the bread and caesar salad.

Visited June 2012