“Great Food”

Ranked #93 of 591 Restaurants in Lubbock
Lubbock, Texas
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Their burgers are super good. A family group of 5 and we all had different type of burger. Our overall visit was OK. Our waitress did a good job for being new on the job. Our only complaint was that we, for whatever reason, had to wait for our check so that we could depart. Will we eat again at this restaurant? Yes, we will.

• Visited July 2014

Childress
“All good!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited on a Saturday around lunch. It was very busy as I think the "new" still hasn't wore off. We had great food and great service considering we had a large party. The wait to be seated could have been better but again we were a large party. I haven't been to a Red Robin yet that gave me a bad experience so the brand seems to train and maintain their restaurants well.

Dallas, Texas
“Good food, slower service”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have been to Red Robin's in different cities, and they have been hit and miss. The one in Lubbock was really good food wise, but the service was very slow. We were seated almost immediately, but took several minutes for the waiter to come by. We never got a refill on drinks, and took several minutes to get the bill paid.
I was not sure if they waiter had too many tables or just was elsewhere during the dinner. However, it was irritating.

Visited June 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“New Restaurant in town”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

A friend and I ate lunch at Red Robin this past week. The food was delicious and our burgers were cooked just as ordered. We were impressed from the minute we walked in the door. Tina the hostess was bubbly and made certain we were seated right away. Our waitress Kysiona went over and beyond to make certain we were well taken care of and a mgr. came to our table twice to check on us. I highly recommend Red Robin - Lubbock, Texas.

• Visited June 2014
Texas
“Great Burger & Service”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We decided to try Red Robin with a group of 10 celebrating a birthday. We arrived before their posted opening time and were let in a full 15 minutes early. We were seated quickly. We ordered two different types of appetizers, the onion rings and the pretzel bites. Both were excellent. We ordered and got our drinks and our waiter, Obi, was the best waiter I have had in years. He was friendly and had a great personality and acted as if he really enjoyed his job. Everyone ordered a burger and fries and some even tried the sweet potato fries. Everyone at the table thought their burger was great and cooked and prepared just right. Very reasonably priced compared to other burger joints in Lubbock in our opinion. When Obi found out we were celebrating a birthday he brought out a chocolate caramel sundae to the birthday boy. The service from the waiter, the great food and good price make it a hit for us. We will be returning.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!