“Amazing steaks and phenomenal service”

Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 114th & Quaker
Description: Welcome to the ultimate West Texas dining experience! Las Brisas sources only the finest ingredients. Our premium Angus steaks are all natural, free of hormones and antibiotics, and are sourced from one of the only third-party Certified Humane cattle ranching operation in the U.S. Our fish is flown in fresh three times per week and our premium produce is sourced from top growers with field-to-kitchen trace-ability and rigorous monitoring at all five stages of production to ensure quality. Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year. We offer two private dining rooms to handle all of your business and special occasion needs. All of this culminates in an unparalleled experience for you and your guests. Whether you're dining with family, entertaining clients, or simply meeting for cocktails on our patio, we encourage you to escape the city, relax, and enjoy...The Las Brisas way!
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

We are in town for a football game and got an invitation for a steak dinner at Las Brisas.

It was described as a great steakhouse. Wow, there is no way this is a steakhouse and should never be compared to one.

I thought my favorite steak was from the III Forks in Dallas but I was wrong.

This now tops my lists but its a long way from home but will be worth the trip.

All of our steaks were perfectly cooked and the cuts were premium.

We started with the appetizer platter with the stuffed mushrooms, stuffed avocados, stuffed jalapeños, and calamari. It was all absolutely Devine.

We got the filet mignons and one of the Kobe specials of the day. It was by far the best steak I have ever had.

For sides, we got the truffled mash potatoes, lobster Mac and cheese, and the mushrooms. OMG, it was absolutely delicious.

We were stuffed but still split the bread pudding and the apple pie. I am no fan of bread pudding but it made me a believer.

We had reservations and arrived and were promptly seated.

Our server was spot on and gave us impeccable service.

To say I was impressed would be an understatement but to say this is a first class restaurant with outstanding culinary feats would be far more accurate.

We will be back!

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Nice property on the south side of Lubbock. Not very far from the Texas Tech campus
We had a large group but it was not a problem
All our food arrived hot and cooked correctly
The steaks were fantastic
Appetizers were good as well and so were the sides.
Only down side was the wine list -
Way over priced

Reviewed August 21, 2014

If you have time on a Sunday, you really need to try their brunch at this place. It is awesome! Need to order their pancakes! Also, they start your meal with banana nut bread!! Also, if you order the fruit platter, make sure there is at least 4 people at the table!!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Read reviews saying “Best Steaks in Lubbock”: we decided to give it a go, and a go it is, at least 40 blocks past other quality restaurants, but then again they are billed as “Best Steaks in Lubbock”. Arrived 10 minutes ahead of reservation time. Set in the bar and enjoyed a few drinks, 10 minutes after scheduled reservations the hostess began making excuses that the large party at our table had yet to leave, 20 minutes later our table was available.

Started with nice wine, although about 20% higher than the same bottle we had the evening before at another restaurant. Ordered one of the “Best Steaks in Lubbock”, what a disappointment. I am trying to cut down on the fat and asked what was grade of steak, wait staff had no idea and simply repeated what they have been told “Prime” so I elected to try a leaner cut, the Strip, The steak was chalky, my wife’s Ribeye was under cooked and certainly not ‘Prime’ probably ‘Choice’, which if the wait staff had told me I would have ordered. The Strip was almost “Select” very dry and grizzled, my son’s was the same dry grizzled cut. The sautéed asparagus was entirely too large and should not have been served, the stalks were at least an inch and a half around, certainly not fine dining quality.
Outback, Texas Road House, any number of chain steak houses have better quality beef at half the cost.
As far as claim of sourcing beef from “one of the only third-party Certified Humane cattle ranching operation in the U.S” A simple web search will reveal there are several hundred across the US and multiple in Texas.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Best steaks in Lubbock??? You've got to be kidding me. My fiancé and I were more than disappointed for thinking the reviews were spot on. The prices were absurd for the quality of food and customer service was more than lacking. Texas Roadhouse steaks are much better in quality and a lot cheaper. Please do not waste your hard earned dollars at this place, you'll be disappointed like we were. Never again...