“A place to be seen if you are a local but the food and service lacks”

Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 587 Restaurants in Lubbock
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 114th & Quaker
Description: Welcome to the ultimate West Texas dining experience! Las Brisas sources only the finest ingredients. Our premium Angus steaks are all natural, free of hormones and antibiotics, and are sourced from one of the only third-party Certified Humane cattle ranching operation in the U.S. Our fish is flown in fresh three times per week and our premium produce is sourced from top growers with field-to-kitchen trace-ability and rigorous monitoring at all five stages of production to ensure quality. Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year. We offer two private dining rooms to handle all of your business and special occasion needs. All of this culminates in an unparalleled experience for you and your guests. Whether you're dining with family, entertaining clients, or simply meeting for cocktails on our patio, we encourage you to escape the city, relax, and enjoy...The Las Brisas way!
Odessa, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A place to be seen if you are a local but the food and service lacks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Arriving at the restaurant was a little different with the location. Was not easy to locate even with gps. Upon arriving in the parking lot I was filled with hope. It was a very new facility with the backdrop of a huge water element. That quickly subsided when I entered. The staff was friendly until I asked to be seated on the deck. Then I was told quite rudely"just go that way". I found my way through the maze of the bar and finally outside where I seated myself and waited more than 15 minutes to be acknowledged or waited on. The service fram that point was ok. The food was marginal at best and add that to the pricing left me very disappointed. This is a place with so much potential that is poorly staffed and managed.

“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

All their food is top quality and the atmosphere is wonderful. Some of the food gets a bit expensive but its all worth it and I will always go back.

Visited August 2012
Austin, Texas
“Wonderful Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

If you are in Lubbock on a Sunday, go for Brunch! We had the prime rib and mimosas. The potatoes were amazing. My daughter loved the sweet potatoe pancakes! It's a nice suprise in Lubbock!

• Visited September 2012
“Great Food, Wonderful Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I know....a waterfall in Lubbock, Texas? But yes, a lovely waterfall, on the patio with a Blue Moon overhead...and live music in the background made for a perfect setting with a perfect meal. The Sea Bass melted in your mouth and my friend's Filet was cooked to perfection. Attentive servers and a nice wine list as well. My friend had the Banana Pudding from seeing the guests eating it at the next table...I thought she was going to take their's it looked so appetizing! Needless to say she was scraping the plate until she had every last morsel.

I would highly recommend this great hotel.

Dallas, Texas
“So so”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

For starters, the location is a bit of a challenge, since the restaurant is plunked down in the middle of a residential neighborhood on the far end of the city. The martinis were only fair. We were disappointed in the size of the house salad, and the quality of the NY strip - alot of gristle! The baked potato was okay. Our friends ordered the beef carpaccio, which looked very good, and the blackened salmon. Could we have gone wrong, ordering steaks at a steakhouse? I hope not!

• Visited August 2012