“A must try”

Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Brisas Southwest Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 611 Restaurants in Lubbock
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 114th & Quaker
Description: Welcome to the ultimate West Texas dining experience! Las Brisas sources only the finest ingredients. Our premium Angus steaks are all natural, free of hormones and antibiotics, and are sourced from one of the only third-party Certified Humane cattle ranching operation in the U.S. Our fish is flown in fresh three times per week and our premium produce is sourced from top growers with field-to-kitchen trace-ability and rigorous monitoring at all five stages of production to ensure quality. Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year. We offer two private dining rooms to handle all of your business and special occasion needs. All of this culminates in an unparalleled experience for you and your guests. Whether you're dining with family, entertaining clients, or simply meeting for cocktails on our patio, we encourage you to escape the city, relax, and enjoy...The Las Brisas way!
Reviewed January 26, 2008

We were treated extreamly well and the food could not have been more excellent. Great place to take that special someone you want to impress or go for your anniversary. Loved it!!

4  Thank doug_tipton

Reviewed December 31, 2007

Four of us went to Las Brisas this evening and had a HORRIBLE experience. I called about 1 hour before we were set to arrive and asked if they had "Call Ahead" or took reservations. The woman I spoke to on the phone said, "No, we only take reservations for parties of 6 or more." We arrived at the restaurant and as I walked to the hostess stand, the young lady was on the phone. It became evident to me she was taking someone's call ahead. I thought it must be a large party since they would not allow me to call ahead. Then to my dismay she asked, "There are 2 of you?" speaking to the person on the phone. I asked her how long the wait was for 4 people she said 1 hr 15 min. I said to her that when I called an hour ago you told me you did not take call ahead. Before she could answer a young manager chimed in and said it wouldn't have mattered, it would still have been an hour and fifteen minute wait whether I had called ahead or not. The manager had a very cocky attitude and was EXTREMELY CURT AND RUDE. My family and I left the restaurant, disappointed and hungry. I later spoke to the young manager on the phone and reminded him that whether or not what he had said was the case, some maturity and tact would have changed my mind about waiting there for a table or refusing to eat at their restaurant ever again. If you are looking for a fine restaurant that will treat you as a second class citizen, Las Brisas is a fine place for you. If you wish to be treated as a valued patron, look elsewhere.

7  Thank heathh_1999
Reviewed November 5, 2007

Nice atmosphere, good scenery, attentive wait staff and great food come at a prize, but it's worth it.

One tip if you are not a fan of the fjalepenos go with a backed potato over the mashed. It's not that it's hot, my girlfriend just didn't like that hint of jalepeno flavor in the mashed potatoes, however I loved it.

4  Thank DonaldMc
Reviewed August 23, 2007

Las Brisas is definitely the best place in Lubbock to eat and chill out... the food is consistently delicious, the atmosphere is relaxed and fun, and the live music on the patio on weekends makes Las Brisas one of the best places to socialize in Lubbock.

6  Thank 3peanutchicks
Reviewed July 1, 2007

There are many steakhouses in Lubbock, but this is by far the best. The atmosphere is nice, looking out on a man made lake. The specialty is steaks, but the menu included many different kinds of entrees. We had the rib eye and the new york strip. The steaks are prepared in a special broiling oven and served on a very hot plate drenched in butter. It makes for a very moist, tender steak. The potato casserole was delicious , as was the salad. The price is comparable to any good steak house and the meat is top notch.

6  Thank texaschik