Open today: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Reviewed October 2, 2018
TravelingNana714
Collinsville, Oklahoma
via mobile

All reviews water rides thrill rides short lines bikes misters blast fun roller scrambles grandson
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Attended a company picnic. Reserved the whole park for employees and families. Good for families with small children. Most rides are for small or young teens. Prices are high though. Park outside is really nice and good for picnics. No charge for parking.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We went on a Tuesday noight, when the park was open from 7-10 for a price of $11 per person. Did not have to wait a long time for the rides.

1  Thank jim c
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We went with my parents and brothers, so there was 11 of us in total. We went on a Wednesday, so it was $11 per person for the three hour evening. Wow that was fun. The place is clean, organized, and cool with the water mist stations everywhere, and tons of shade. The rides are a blast, and everyone left with a smile on their face. We try to go here if we make it to Lubbock in the summer months to visit my parents. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

My grandchildren want to go to Joyland EACH summer when they come to visit. Even though they have been to other much larger amusement parks they still love Joyland!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We loved our trip to Joyland! My husband and I took our three-year-old and five-year-old. There weren’t any huge roller coasters, but there were plenty of children rides, family rides, and thrill rides. There were even water rides. There were plenty of rides to have fun with all day, and there were no long waits in line. The food prices were also great compared to similar places! There is also shade available, and misters throughout the park to keep you cool.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Always had fun going when I was growing up and now I enjoy taking my son. Tons of fun rides and plenty of things to do

1  Thank Kelsey K
Reviewed August 11, 2017

I have a grandson that is deaf and let the people at the exit that if they see him trying to leave the park to tell him to stay. They are so helpful in keeping him safe. He lost his cochlear implant amplifier and the entire park was looking for it. An officer found it. Thanks for all your years of enjoyment and help.

1  Thank lulubto4
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Every time we are visiting my parents we come for an evening of fun. There are always specials so it is $12 or less per person. It is not very crowded and the kids have a great time riding rides. I think the longest line we ever waited in was 10 minutes. Some of rides are older but the kids do not care, they enjoy all of them. Family of four less than $50 for night of Fun, good deal!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

This is an expensive experience for a small town fair atmosphere. It has the same rides found in most fairs, but when considering what you get, it's expensive. It is dirty and crowded.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

We got to Joyland later than we expected~9pm, because we were driving from New Mexico, and forgot about the time change. We were at the park on Tuesday $9.50 per person from 7pm - 10 for all the rides. This was the night to go. Crowds were light. We were able to ride all of the coasters, the spinning dragons, the train, and the scrambler in under an hour. The last song played on the music express was Closing Time. We had the most fun in an hour at a small amusement park for under $10.

3  Thank Becky B