“Fabulous food in a bustling little joint!”
Review of Thai Pepper

Thai Pepper
Ranked #73 of 611 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Piping hot, super flavorful Thai food. Don't let the strip mall fool you. This is great food at a decent price!

1  Thank Jenjen777

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I was very scared the first time I walked into this place but my friend convinced me just to try it! Now I go there at least once a month! The food is amazing!! The place is always packed too!! You have to go try!!

1  Thank Bevot9
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

My favorite dishes:
-beef noodle soup
-chicken and shrimp fried rice
-Pad Thai
-Thai beef jerky

The service is great, all of the ingredients are fresh, and they keep the place very clean. Definitely the best Thai food in Lubbock.

1  Thank Donald_ducky
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Service has been good on my visits. I like the red curry dish, while my lady friend likes their Pad Thai. For lunch go early or late for a seat. Convienant location

1  Thank JD M
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was really hoping for some fresh ingredientsf. Yes my pad thai had a sprinkling of peanuts but the noodles were gummy and it did not have the blending of flavors that I have come to expect from pad thai.

Been to Thai Pepper? Share your experiences!