“Home Cooking restaurant - single owner - not a chain”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #7 of 624 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed November 20, 2013

If you love to try mom & pop restaurants with home cooking, this is a great restaurant. The lunch special included rolls and a desert. The decor is a lot of Texas Tech and Americana, which feels cozy. Every time I dine there, there are a lot of Texas Tech students there, which tells me something about their value and pricing.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

A long-time favorite of mine in Lubbock that could be easily overlooked, but don't miss it. The sweet potato pancakes are wonderful and the sausage patties are great, too. Lots of Texas Tech memorabilia and super, service-oriented waitresses. Good down-home atmosphere and food.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Had breakfast at the Pancake House wile there on business. It was very near where I was staying and so I tried it.
This wonderful place is just the ticket for a great breakfast of the kind you really like to eat on weekends! I had buttermilk pancakes, egg and bacon with coffee. Waitress is very attentive will keeping several tables going. Good job!
Fluffy, light and delicious for the pancakes, coffee cup was always full and everyone was very friendly there. I left my jacket on the back of my chair and the bus boy got it to me before I left the restaurant. thanks!!
Besides a good meal and these wondeful people, the decor is so much fun to look at! There are tons of pictures of family, friends and customers. Feels very local and I loke that!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Coming here is a great way to start off your morning and lift your spirits. The waitresses are super nice, the atmosphere is very comfortable, and the food is good, not great, but good. The only thing is that the portions were not huge...which could be a good thing. I would go here again.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This place is a good place to take your family for a really good breakfast at a really reasonable price.

Been to Pancake House? Share your experiences!