“a great hotel and even a better staff”
Review of Super 8 Lubbock TX

Super 8 Lubbock TX
Ranked #33 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I was very happy with my room and the hotel as a whole.But the staff was really great so friendly and helpful.Chrystal was very nice when I checked out a really sweet lady.Nikki is a wonderful lady so sweet and helpful.She is one of the most professional hotel employ I have had the pleasure of meeting.Even though the hotel is a excellant value,Nikki and Chrystal makes it even better and I think the best place to stay in Lubbock

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed March 30, 2010

We stayed here for one night when visiting our daughter at Texas Tech. As before, we found it to be a great hotel. Clean rooms and good service. The only negative was the linens for the sofa sleeper. As was the case with our previous stay, the sheets and pillow were fine. The blanket, however, was horrible. When I unfolded it, it was full of holes. It was also very stiff. It should have been thrown away. I returned it to the front desk and was given a new one : still very rough and stiff, but hole free.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Gotta be the nicest cleaniest super 8 ive ever stayed in. for the price you cant beat it

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Rooms were nice and clean. Fair prices and nice pool. We would stay again.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2010

I was there for the weekend for church and everyone there was so kind. I was kind of scard to stay there because of the reviews but the bad ones are not true it was a wonderful stay and the stuff was great. I will tell everyone I know to stay there they will not regret it at all

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed February 5, 2010

This room was cancelled 4 days in advance of arrival and I was billed anyway. They allege they can find no record of the cancellation in the Super 8 system and since I did not print the cancellation screen out for proof, they refuse to reverse the charge. The Super 8 chain is not one that is interested in maintaining good customer service. If all goes well, then fine. If not, too bad....

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2009

We were traveling from San Antonio to Colorado Springs, and decided to stay in Lubbock for the night. Normally, Super 8 is a "last resort" but we were pleasantly surprised with our stay at this particular location. A great night staff got us checked in quickly and even made recommendations for late night dinner options. The room looked new…spacious, clean, and comfortable. The mini-fridge & microwave were nice touches that were missing in our last hotel (La Quinta). Wireless access was always available. The wife & kids really enjoyed the indoor pool & hot-tub. In the morning, we enjoyed the typical “free breakfast” of waffles, toast/bagels, juice and coffee, but here the breakfast room was big and clean. Like I said, a great surprise paying a lot less but getting a lot more!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family