“Good value for the money”
Review of Super 8 Lubbock TX

Super 8 Lubbock TX
Ranked #33 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Riverbank, California
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place measured up on all counts. Very comfortable, easy access from the freeway but adequately quiet. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Just not a thing wrong with it. And an excellent price, to boot.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
super8lubbock, Manager at Super 8 Lubbock TX, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your comments about the Super8 on I-27 South in Lubbock, Texas. We appreciate the time that our guests take to fill us in with responses to our services. We take these comments very seriously and use them to improve on a daily basis. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you again for your kind words!

We appreciate you choosing us,
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed here with my daughter while visiting my son who attends Texas Tech, was not disappointed. The room was spacious and the beds and pillows comfortable. The chair and desk were a bit worn (I had to ask for another chair so I could do some work) but the service desk promptly gave me a sturdy one. The indoor pool was very big and perfect for my daughter who was bored out of her mind until we jumped in. Great service and the breakfast very satisfying...Texas waffles were the bomb!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family