“Good stay”
Review of Super 8 Lubbock TX

Super 8 Lubbock TX
Ranked #34 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Overall, the stay was good. The rooms are large and appear to be well maintained. They had better lighting than most. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom needed a couple of fixed (i.e. broken tile) and a bit more scrubbing in tub, but otherwise was quite nice. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8lubbock, General Manager at Super 8 Lubbock TX, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your comments about the Super8 on I-27 South in Lubbock, Texas. We appreciate the time that our guests take to fill us in with responses to our services. We take these comments very seriously and use them to improve on a daily basis. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you again for your kind words!

Super 8 Lubbock Texas

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Just passing through Lubbock - great value - staff was excellent - breakfast was very good for a hotel breakfast - better than most others I have stayed at. Hotel was very clean - was concerned about the kids that were staying there - they were in the hall when we arrived but when we went into our room you could not hear them at all - try this hotel for a great value!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8lubbock, General Manager at Super 8 Lubbock TX, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We have stayed at this Super 8 Hotel in Lubbock at least 6 times now and every time it has been great. The front desk staff are always friendly and extremely caring. This last time we stayed, the room keys would not work and it was a technical problem. The front desk clerk came up to the rooms and got us in with his master keys and was very kind about it all. We had been driving on motorcycles for 8 hours and were very tired. The rooms here are always clean and smell clean, not like some Super 8 hotels that smell like cigarette smoke even in the halls. This hotel is very clean and has great customer service. We will always stay here when passing through Lubbock and will continue to do so. Also, the AARP rate is wonderful!!

Room Tip: Highest floors have less noise from lower floor rooms with people walking around.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
super8lubbock, General Manager at Super 8 Lubbock TX, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I've stayed here twice. It is nice, clean, with lots of space to stretch out, work, and relax. The mini fridge is nice and big. Be sure and get some bottled water because Lubbock tap water has lots of minerals in it and has a heavy taste.

Breakfast is pretty standard fare, but the room and service area is kept very clean. Kudos to the staff!

The only ding is that they replace towels everyday no matter what.

This is definitely a good deal for the price!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the most quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
super8lubbock, General Manager at Super 8 Lubbock TX, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Reviewed September 18, 2012

When I arrived on a late Wednesday night. I was immediatley greeted by the front desk clerk named Sasha. She was extremely helpful and very nice. would book again room was clean no noise wifi worked well

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
super8lubbock, General Manager at Super 8 Lubbock TX, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Super 8 Lubbock Texas

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Very clean rooms and great customer service! They all made my stay in Lubbock a very pleasant one! One of the best hotel experiences I've had in a long time!! I highly recommend this hotel and I will be coming back soon!

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Super 8 was adequate for our purposes. We moved our daughter in at TTU. The hotel was fully booked. Stayed on the top floor. The room was fine save for a few things...the sofabed cushions had stains on them (I flipped them over for seating purposes) and the bed itself was not made...no sheets, no nothing. So we just shared the two Queens, no big deal. There wasn't an ice bucket and when I called the front they were out...both nights. I used the coffee pot for ice fill. We booked room for 3...and got 3 towels only. Women usually use two (1 for hair and 1 for body) so we had to go down and get 2 more and had to answer 20 questions to get those. Drinks from the machine are $2.00 each. The room chilled nicely and was spacious enough for us to unload both vehicles overnight before move in. Free WI-FI. Breakfast was so so. Cold boiled eggs were the protein offered and they have make your Texas shaped belgian waffles, cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, grab and go fruit, bagels, pastries, coffee and juice. We are going back for family weekend and I had already booked Super 8 for that, prior to this trip, however, I am looking at other options.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MichTinney

Thank you for your comments about the Super8 in Lubbock, Texas. All of your concerns are being addressed with my staff. I take these comments very seriously and use them to improve on a daily basis. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I appreciate you staying with us.