All reviews waffles front desk room was clean choice hotels place to stay hot tub texas tech biscuits and gravy staff was friendly joe elevator pillows highway motel microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

This was the 2nd time I've stayed at this hotel. It was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is excellent. Mr. Joe was still there making my waffles and the hot breakfast included eggs, sausage, gravy, and potatoes (cut into squares). The front desk staff was friendly and professional.

Date of stay: January 2020
qualityinnlubbocktx, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that you liked the stay ,services and the breakfast at our hotel during your recent visit.
Nice that you liked the hospitality and appreciating Joe.
Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 11, 2020

The facility is clean and well maintained as you expect from Quality. Rooms are large and well appointed with fridge, iron with board, and a safe is available. The staff is what makes this the place to stay. Check in was easy and reservation was accurate with a room already assigned. We had a clock issue which was fixed immediately. But the highlight was Joe who attended the breakfast room. He seemed to know most of the guests by name and was egger to make you a perfect waffle or help you to a table. He was cheerful and wanted to help get your day off to a good start. This was a great experience and should be the model for all Quality Inns.

Date of stay: January 2020
qualityinnlubbocktx, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear Reese K,

Greetings from the Quality Inn & Suites, Lubbock TX.
Thanks for staying with us and the encouraging review. It is our privilege to have guests like you.
We are glad to know that you liked our hospitality and also thank you for appreciating Joe.
It is nice to note that you found the place, room features and the price great.
We look forward to see you back here soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

I was here on business for 7 days most of which were spent at this hotel.
I’m giving 5 Stars because I must commend the staff here. Always greeted with a smile and a big hello. And I mean always. Only place I have stayed where I was greeted at the front desk and breakfast area like I was family and asked if they could make me a waffle lol. My room was clean and beds and pillows very comfortable. Even the sweet lady cleaning the room was smiling. That’s a breath of fresh air.
So the tub had a bit of rust at the faucet. Big deal. My room was clean. That’s what matters. Towels and sheets smelled and looked clean. They always made sure I had what I needed. My dogs were welcome here and that’s important to me. The grounds outside are clean and grass is well kept. I have stayed in hotels that are 200-300 dollars and greeted by unpleasant staff and that is sad. I hope the top dogs are reading this because you truly have GREAT people working here. I hope that they are well paid because you need to keep these people. I will remember my stay and be back. I also must commend management because it starts at the top. Obviously your motel is well managed. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
I think your people here need a nice Christmas bones. They deserve it.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank pilotgirl6720
qualityinnlubbocktx, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Hello Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites, Lubbock.
We are delighted to see your feedback.
Your appreciation is very much encouraging.
Our team will offer yet another awesome hospitality next time.
Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 6, 2019

I checked in and noticed the bathtub was rusted, dirty and the bathroom door didn’t close. I took pictures and video and went down to the front desk and showed the clerk. She apologized repeatedly and told me that there were no more rooms. She told me to bring my pics to the front desk and speak to Carla, the GM, the next morning. I had no choice but to stay in that one, (room 200). I went back upstairs and cleaned the tub myself. Later that night, I saw ants climbing on the wall and I wasn’t sure why. I looked closer and noticed what looked like ketchup on the walls and ceiling. The next morning I went to the desk to show Carla, but she was unavailable. I showed the clerk who was there. She again, apologized a hundred times and told me that she’d put me in a new room as soon as one comes available. She also told me to come back a little later to show Carla the pictures and video so that she could see the condition of the room. I came back about 2 hours later and Carla was there. I introduced myself and she said “oh well, we already put you in a new room, what else do you want?” I said “nothing, your clerks told me to come speak to you.” She then offered me a $50 credit. It was family weekend for TTU so the rooms were $189 plus tax per night. So I paid $139 to clean my own tub, and sleep with ants. This morning before checkout I noticed that instead of crediting my card $50, they charged it an additional $50. I showed Carla my bank account and she insisted that it’s wrong and she’s right. I showed her the bill that was slid under my door showing “Visa payment $50” she again insisted that she’s right. I asked her to go through the process on the computer and she may discover an error. She said “listen lady” and that’s where I drew the line! I told her if I respected her enough to call her by her name then I demand that she does the same. She said “I don’t know your name.” Liar!!! As that exchange took place, Latisha, a desk clerk, said “if wouldn’t mind taking a seat, I’ll call our support desk and see if we made a mistake.” That’s what Carla, the manager should have done. Latisha did discover a mistake was made and she had the back office correct the charge. I couldn’t wait to get out of there. As I turned the corner Carla says “she don’t have to come back. It won’t hurt my business.”

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank P F
Climber36011528144, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are disappointed that we did not live up to your expectations, and we are sorry your stay was anything less than exceptional. Any claims of bugs are taken extremely seriously and we always consult with a professional extermination company to ensure that whatever the issue is, it is dealt with appropriately and also that we do everything in our power to make it right with the guest. If you have any issues related to the billing, kindly contact our front desk or manager. We appreciate knowing how we can improve, and we will. We hope you will reconsider and stay with us again.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 4, 2019 via mobile

Quiet hotel. Clean with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was the standard fare for hotels of this type. Very friendly breakfast room attendant. Price was very reasonable. Only one elevator. There is no ice machine on the 3rd floor and the 2nd floor ice machine was broken during our stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple