“Very comfortable, very accommodating…we will return!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I usually stay in Choice hotels when traveling. We stay overnight in Lubbock three or four times a year. This one is by far the best of those we have tried in the Lubbock area. We actually add mileage to our trip to stay here rather than any of the others in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Steve W.,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my hotel, I am so happy to hear that you consider us by far the best in Lubbock. My entire staff strives very hard to be the best at what they do and I'm always glad to hear that it has paid off. It makes me incredibly happy to know that our service is worth driving the extra mile - keep driving that extra mile and we will continue to provide top notch customer service!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The hotel and rooms were great but the thing I was impressed with the most was the staff. Excellent fun and friendly staff. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and I've never felt more welcome than I did at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

McCool1,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about my hotel. I'm so glad to hear that the hotel and the room were great; I'm especially glad to hear that you enjoyed my staff. I am so blessed to have the staff I do. From Joe in the breakfast room to Carla, my executive housekeeper, to Michelle and Jennifer at the front desk, every member of my team displays the "True" meaning of customer service. I hope the next time you are in Lubbock you will come back and see my award winning team.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Clean, restful, great breakfast. Nice welcome at the desk. All employees were kind and helpful. It was a quiet location. Never heard other travelers. Breakfast hours were extended with a huge variety. Service was good too.

Room Tip: It was a good experience, desk employee was helpful and friendly.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Marcie,
Thank you for such kind words about my hotel. I'm glad that you found it clean and restful as well a wonderful breakfast. My team employees the definition of "Customer Service" and I am so glad that you were able to experience that while staying with us. I certainly hope to see you the next time you find yourself in Lubbock.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Awesome hotel! The night time staff was incredible. She made me feel like the most important person in the world when I checked in. I received a gift bag for being a Choice diamond members, and got excellent directions for restaurants. The room was clean, well-decorated, and spacious. Getting free popcorn on my favorite tv night just added to a great experience. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

J.P.
Thank you for such kind words regarding my hotel. I'm so glad that Jennifer made you feel like the most important person in the world, she loves what she does and it definitely shows. We love to show our appreciation to Elite Choice Members and I am so glad that you enjoyed your "goody" bag, being on your personal favorite TV night is an added perk! We hope to see you the next time you find yourself in Lubbock.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stayed one night and have nothing but good things to say. Clean, nice looking property, comfortable beds, opaque curtains (a favorite of mine), and great desk staff. Didn't wake up in time for breakfast, so can't comment on that. Left a receipt under the door so we could check out quickly. $80 or so for the night, can't beat it! Highly recommend for budget conscious travelers looking for a great buy and a comfortable place.

Room Tip: Sleep on the side away from the highway for a slightly quieter room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Paul M.,
Thank you for such wonderful words regarding my hotel, I'm so happy to hear that you have nothing but good things to say after your stay. I hope that we will be seeing you from now on when you find yourself in Lubbock.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Much better value than the Hampton Inn, clean, full breakfast, very friendly staff, and comfy bed. Only negative is that the hotel outside lights are very bright all night and I had to close the black out drapes.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

DGTraveler2014,

Thank you for your kind words about my hotel - I'm so glad that you found us a better value than the Hampton Inn. I'm happy that you found the breakfast satisfying, my staff friendly and the beds comfortable. I'm sorry the outside lights were too bright for you but I hope you will come back to see us again!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great place in Lubbock to stay, Friendly and courteous staff. Clean rooms and the best continental breakfast by far. Fast Check in, with cookies and popcorn. Clean pool and hot tub.
Thanks to the staff for making my stays comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dennis S.,
Thank you so much for your kind words about my hotel, I'm glad you consider us your "home away from home". I'm glad you find my staff friendly, the hotel clean and especially how much you enjoy our breakfast. We will continue to make your stay comfortable every time you stay with us.