“Best place to stay in Lubbock”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed December 26, 2013

On this last stay December 17-21 the service and comfort was outstanding. Michelle and Jennifer at the front desk were great and helpful as always. The breakfast was super and Joe in the breakfast room was very friendly and helpful. Will be coming to Lubbock again in January and will look forward to staying at the Quality Inn and Suites. Thanks again for the great hospitality!!

Room Tip: Stay at least two to three rooms away from the elevator!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Mr. K,
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites. We really enjoyed having you and your family with us. Thank you for your wonderful comments about the SERVICE and comfort of our hotel. I must say that I am really blessed to have such a great staff such as Michelle, Jennifer and Joe, they love what they do and it shows. We look forward to your next visit in January, and have a Happy New Year. Take care.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Great place to stay! I have stayed here more than once. Clean rooms, great service, and wonderful, friendly service at breakfast. Wifi sucks though!! Need to work on that. Great location. Right off the Loop. Very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear Judy,
Thanks for all your great comments on our Quality Inn & Suites and thanks for coming back more than once. I am so happy to hear that your room was clean, we offered GREAT GUEST SERVICE and that we were easy to get to. We will defiantly look into that internet problem, my apologies. Until next stay, take care.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn while attending a wedding in Lubbock. From the moment we entered the lobby until we checked out, our stay was wonderful. We were greeted at the front desk by a young lady who was so very friendly and helpful. She even looked up the address and directions to the church where the wedding was being held. The folks attending the breakfast area were also friendly and helpful, making sure that we found everything we needed. Our room was clean and comfortable. We didn't make use of pool area, although the kiddos of families also attending the wedding did. They seemed to be having a GREAT time. The friendly staff made our stay even more enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Lubbock.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear Kathleen,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding our Quality Inn & Suites, here in Lubbock, Texas. I am glad that you were greeted with such friendliness and helpfulness by my staff. I am so happy to hear that with all the festivities going on, you were able to sit down and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. It is also wonderful to hear that your room was clean and comfortable. Thank you so much for staying with us and having a great time. Our staff really is all about GREAT GUEST SERVICE. When you are in our area again, please come back and stays with us again, until then take care.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is a great hotel but the rates were almost double just because it was Tech graduation weekend. I understand supply and demand and all the hotels in Lubbock raise their rates but I think it is a terrible practice.

• Stayed: December 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear TamJamG,
Thanks for making us your Choice hotel in Lubbock, Texas. Hope that next you are in town; you will be able to visit us on a non-graduating weekend. Please take care and come back soon.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This hotel is a delightful stay....close to shopping (I love Garden Ridge! And it is sooo close. Also, World Market, Target, and others). There are lots of eating opportunities, such as Rosa's, Cracker Barrel, and Five Guys Burgers. The staff was so welcoming, the breakfast was hot and very delicious. We will be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Blue Lexi Lou23,
I am so glad that you took time out of your busy day to sit down and write such nice words about your delightful stay. I am so happy to hear that my staff was so welcoming and you had time to sit down and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. I am delighted to read that you will be back. Until then take care and see you soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I like this hotel for a few reasons...it is reasonably priced, the rooms are very large and clean, and of course there is no smoking. It is a little tricky to get into if you don't know exactly where you are going. I recommend for business travel for sure...might look for something closer to restaurants, etc. if traveling with family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Ron,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write such a great review. I was so happy to read that your room was large, clean and reasonably priced. I hope that you were able to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast and our freshly baked chocolate cookies and hot popcorn. Please do come back when you are in the Lubbock area, until then, take care.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

we had a king size suite. it was clean and comfortable. the staff was very nice and knowledgeable and the breakfast was awesome. we enjoyed our stay very much. the only thing missing was a Jacuzzi in the bedroom.

• Stayed: December 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Ms. Greene,
Thank you so much for your staying with us, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am also pleased to hear that your room was clean, comfortable and that our staff was nice and knowledgeable. I am so glad that you were able to take time out of your busy schedule to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. Please call us next time and to reserve our Jacuzzi room, it's so relaxing after a long day of shopping. Thank you so much once again.