“They make you feel like family.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Clovis, New Mexico
“They make you feel like family.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We recently stayed in Lubbock after my mother had a car accident and was hospitalized there. Everyone at Quality Inn was so kind and took such good care of us. They went above and beyond to take care of us and make sure we had everything we needed. They were so kind. thank you to the cleaning staff, the room was always very clean. Thank you to the breakfast staff for being so kind to us and always asking how my mom was doing. And a big thank you to the front desk crew for accommodating us and seeing us through this difficult situation. I give this hotel a 10*.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Annie,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on our staff and our Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock, Texas. I am really glad that you decided to stay with us during such a difficult time in your life. I’m so happy to hear that everyone here is so accommodating. My whole hotel staff really loves their jobs of taking care of our guests and it shows. Here you are family; especially when you stay with us weeks at a time. I am happy that your mom is doing better and that you are actually staying with us at this very moment. See you at breakfast.
Dan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Clovis, New Mexico
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have stayed at several different hotels/motels in Lubbock.We know what's available. We will no longer compromise on what's best for our family. It's the Quality Inn on loop 289 or drive home. We are treated as family. Even the owner, Dan has described us as family, encouraging us to relax and make ourselves at home. No other motel has a Joe & Carla team willing to cook my waffle fresh for breakfast and serve my food to me at my table. I want to eat in my room? Joe gets me a tray to make it easier to carry. Carla and her staff are meticulous about keeping the entire building clean.We never worry about our 2 year old grandson and what he may discover lurking in dark corners-there is nothing. It's that clean!Wait until afternoon and Jennifer will check you into your room. Her warm, friendly personality affirms you are staying at the right place. Carla, Joe and Jennifer make this Quality Inn a, "Quality Stay."

Room Tip: There is not a "bad room" in the building.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Oil City Native,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review on our Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, Texas. I am so happy that you decide to stay with us over and over again. You are defiantly part of our family and we are really glad to see you on the weekends that you are here. I am really blessed to have such a wonderful staff such as Carla, Joe, Jennifer and everyone else that keeps our hotel friendly, clean and GUEST SERVICE orientated. We love that you and your family come in and enjoy our delicious hot breakfast and that your grandson is able to roam free without worry. We look forward to seeing you again very soon and your home away from home is awaiting you here in Lubbock.
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Need new towels and revamped breakfast bar. Could not get thermostat to work in room then was told it was for looks only and to adjust by wall unit. Watch the bill, will charge for unused safe in room. Staff friendly and beds good. Adjusted bill asap on safe issue.

• Stayed November 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Jwigs 12,
Thank you so much for staying with us this past month. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly, your bed was good and that your bill was taken care of before you left our hotel. We will look into the issues you addressed and hope that you will come back and see us again. Until then, please take care.
Hobbs, NM
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Our room and whole hotel was very clean. We asked for 1st floor and got it. It was very convenient for the shopping we did. Ee always try to stay here. Ee have already booked 2 nights in December. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We have now stayed here 4 times on 15 months.

• Stayed November 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear Screendean,
Thank you so much for coming back to our Quality Inn & Suites again and again. We really appreciate you and your family and delighted that your room and hotel was very clean. I am so happy to hear that you always stay here and that you have rooms booked with us this December. I am pleased to know that you did get your request as needed. Please take care and see you later this month.
Seminole, Texas
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This was the best hotel stay I have EVER had!! I have stayed in many hotels because I was a flight attendant. The service here was OUTSTANDING!! Joe Romero is phenomenal! He is the happiest man I know! At breakfast, he spoke to everyone and the smile never left his face! He cooked the best waffle ever and made sure was well taken care of...not just us, but every customer! Every staff member that works there was very polite, always smiling and very friendly. This is an awesome hotel!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Blythe,
Thank you so much for your superb comments about Joe and my staff. I feel very blessed every day to have such a wonderful crew, who really enjoy not only their jobs, but the guests that they come in contact with every day. We still believe that GUEST SERVICE is the number one priority for each and every guest. Please do come back and stay with us when you are in the Lubbock, Texas area.
Shallowater, Texas
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We booked 5 rooms for our wedding guests. The rooms were super roomy and clean. The front desk people were friendly and knowledgeable. The housekeeping staff went out of their way to greet us and even left a very nice note after cleaning our room. The breakfast was very good. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed November 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear R Barrera,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments; I have shared them with all of my staff. I am so happy to hear that the rooms were to everyone’s liking and that my staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I’m am glad to hear that the housekeeping staff’s notes were something different and made your day. Thank you for stopping and enjoying our delicious hot breakfast. Please, whenever you are in our area, do not hesitate to stay with us. Until next time, take care.
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I would like to give compliments where compliments are due. Your hotel deserves a big one. Your staff is always friendly and helpful. They appear highly trained and motivated to make your stay the absolute best it can be. I have even checked in late at night and asked if my kids could use the pool to burn off some energy and was allowed to do it. I have even needed extra blankets and the staff is always happy to help. I am even greeted every time I come in. I love it.
The building and outside areas are clean and inviting. I like how the parking lot has proper lighting for night time. The rooms are clean and look nice. It’s apparent that this hotel takes pride in the care of its facility. The pool area is clean and has an elegant appearance. Nicely arranged where parents can hot tub and still keep an eye on the kids playing in the pool.
This hotel is doing it right. I will and have recommended it to family and friends. Thank you for making a stay at your hotel as much like home as possible. Keep up the great work. It is appreciated and it is noticed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Lee,
We will definitely take your compliments and thank you so much for them. My staff loves their guests and it shows through FRIENDLINESS, CLEANLILESS AND GREAT GUEST SERVICE. We always try and accommodate our guests as much as possible; whether it is a later check out or even keeping the pool open a little later. We really do take pride in our hotel, we try to keep our guests safe and keep it well lit. Thank you so much for recommending us to your family and friends. We will always make your stay as “homely” as possible. We will always keep up the great work, since we have such wonderful guests such as yourself and your family.
Hope to see you real soon.