“Our go-to place to stay!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here several times while in Lubbock visiting family and have always found it to be a very clean, well appointed property. The staff is always extremely friendly, ready with a cheery greeting whether we're going or coming. They are very accommodating, going the extra mile to make sure all our needs are met, including providing for special parking when we are there on our motorcycle trike pulling a trailer. The property is located with easy access to Loop 289, making getting around Lubbock a breeze. And, while there is not a restaurant on property, a full breakfast is provided and numerous restaurants are only a short drive away. It has become our "regular" lodging anytime we're in town. In fact, we will be back in town in a few weeks for a family birthday party and plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Marsha
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, my staff and I were so pleased that you made it to your destination safely. We really enjoyed having you and your husband stay with us this time as well as times in the past. Here at our Quality Inn & Suites, we try to help out where
ever we can, from our friendly staff, great amenities and down to vehicle parking. We are definitely located in a great area of town with both major highways close by. Thank you for taking time each morning to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. We love the fact that you consider your selves “regulars” here, but in our book, you are like “Family”. Thank you once again for making the Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock your CHOICE hotel. Until we see you all again in a couple of weeks, take care and be safe out there on those roads.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a great place to stay. The staff makes you feel like you are family. It is quiet and a clean hotel. It is not the newest hotel in town but it is friendly and a great value. It is close to a new shopping area and close to the mall.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Laura, Thank you for taking time out of your busy 4th of July weekend to leave such great comments about our Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock, Texas. I am so glad that you decided to stay with us. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and our staff is very friendly and making sure everyone is treated like family. Thank you once again for staying with us and if you are ever down from Utah, please stay with us again.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Large room and nice bath with good shower. A good value for both the room and service provided by the staff. Had a problem with the key not working and had to get new keys but still a problem. Manager said they would fix the problem but only stayed one night so do not know if fixed.. Still I would stay there again since everything else overcame that slight inconvenience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear O’Neal,
Thank you so much for your super comments. It was so gratifying to hear that your time here at our Quality Inn & Suites was a good value for both our service and the large room with a good shower. I am so delighted that you were able to stay with us during your trip to Lubbock. I do apologize about the card key situation. At times those key cards can get a little crazy. We have fixed the problem and hope that you will again stay with us on your next trip to Lubbock.
Until then, take care.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This Quality Inn is a bit old, but it was very clean and the staff was very friendly. It was easy to find if you're on Loop 289, but it was not so easy to get to if you're on the North side of Loop 289 driving down 34th Street, as 34th street makes a jog at the Loop and is not well marked. I also had a wifi problem in that I couldn't get my portable devices onto wifi. I got my computer onto wifi for a few hours and then there was no wifi, and I missed something important. I don't know if the wifi times out or what the problem was.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Brian,
Thank you for taking the time out of you busy to review our Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock, Texas. Our hotel has been around a bit, but we are prideful and do keep in very clean and staff friendly. Here in Lubbock our streets may be a bit confusing, but our staff is always willing to help with a quick call to our hotel. Sorry about the Wi-Fi, we did defiantly looking into the problem and have resolved it. Thanks for staying with us and come back soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

From the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out, the experience was great. Upon check in I was recognized as a diamond member and received a free room upgrade. I also received a welcome bad with bottles of water and snacks. Breakfast was good and I always appreciate the express check out. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Joshua,
Thank you so much for you wonderful comments on our Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock. It is always such a pleasure serving our Elite Choice Diamond Members. We understand that you do travel quite a bit and anything to make it a more pleasant stay, we are here to accommodate (King Suites are always so much roomier). I am also pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast and that check out was a breeze. Once again thank you for making us your CHOICE, and please come back and stay with us whenever you’re in the Lubbock area.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The hotel is clean and the reception staff was friendly and helpful. They gave us little welcome bags of water and snacks when we checked in which was really appreciated after 10 hours on the road! The rooms were good size and the beds were comfortable. The shower was very good and the water pressure was great which isn't always the case in many hotels. The pool and workout facilities were nice and equipped with late model treadmill, elliptical and multi-exercise weight machine. Highly recommend for an overnight stop in Lubbock.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for making the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock your CHOICE for your hotel stay. I am always delighted to hear that our Elite guests are welcomed with a Thank you gift, we know that you stay at many hotels and just want to make your stay special and welcoming. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room with the great shower pressure. I am also glad to hear that you were able to use our pool and workout facilities. Thank you once again for stopping by and staying with us we really do appreciate you and your family.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our room was great and the hottub was phenomenal! We had a great nights stay! And the staff was more then helpful, from having a wine opener to extra pillows. The bed was soooo comfortable! Everything was just so nice. The breakfast wasn't bad either! BONUS :)

• Stayed: June 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear SNM,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words on our Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock Texas. It is so great to hear that your room was great and that you were able to enjoy our fantastic hot tub. Thank you so much for staying with us. Our staff always tries to accommodate our guests as best they can, from recommending a great restaurant, to even providing a wine opener. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed everything. Whenever you are in our area, please come stay with us again we’d really love to have you back.