“Good place”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotel was very clean. Rooms were very nicely decorated and clean. The staff, very friendly. The hotel was having a new roof put on and we had asked for a top floor. We arrived about 3 in the afternoon. We had requested the top floor. After talking to staff about the roof went with second floor. We could really still here the workers. We arrived around 3 and wanted to relax a little before going out. We went back to the front dest and they helped us out by putting us on the 1st floor. Beds are great, soft. Pillows could have been better, to small, but we always carry our on. The indoor pool was great. They make fresh popcorn and cookies for the guest. The popcorn and cookie was nice to have after our evening out. Came back to hotel grabbed the popcorn and cookies went to our room. Changed to relax put popcorn and cookie in microwave for a few seconds, great.
It turned out to be a great location for us.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve S
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our Quality Inn & Suites. I am delighted to hear that you liked the décor in the room and that it was clean as well. My staff does enjoy their jobs and our wonderful guests too. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your stay despite the little “face lift” to our hotel. I am also so pleased to hear that you did get to partake in our little goodies at check in (hot and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and hot popcorn). I hope that when you do come back to Lubbock, that you make Quality Inn & Suites your CHOICE hotel. Once again, thank you and take care.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Rooms at this location are large, airy, comfortable. Beds extremely comfortable. Excellent working space, well-lighted, good hi-speed connections. All amenities thoughtfully provided, including fridge and microwave. Property is well-located, easily accessible to all parts of Lubbock. The staff, however, is the best. Friendly, efficient, helpful -- just really nice, genuine folks. They actually make me look forward to coming to Lubbock, despite the fact that it is usually connected with some medical appointment. Oh - the breakfast is to die for. My husband's favorite part of our stays. I cannot recommend this facility highly enough. You will not regret staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 491Jan_H
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Ms. Hall,
Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I am so happy to hear that you really do enjoy coming up to Lubbock, even though it is for medical appointments. We’re really happy to hear that you do get to enjoy everything that The Quality Inn & Suites has to offer. Our staff do love their jobs and they show it to our Guests. They are very genuine and are willing to go way beyond to accommodate to all our Guests needs. I see that you will be coming in town in a couple of weeks. We do look forward to your visit, especially Michelle, you always seen to make her day.
Until next month take care.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel so often that we are on a first name basis with most of the staff. A great place to stay and the location is convenient to all the medical facilities we go to. The breakfast is delicious and all services are great. Dan Patel runs a good facility. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to enjoy a hotel stay. When we check into the hotel, we are usually met by Michelle who makes us feel like family coming home

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for always staying with us. Here at the Lubbock Quality Inn & Suites we do care for our guests. I agree, we are in a great location and close to just about everything. Thank you for taking time to enjoy out savory breakfast and also for your generous comments. I believe the reason my facility runs so well, is because of my staff and our wonderful guests. I am so glad that Michelle takes great care of you whenever you arrive. Again thank you for staying with us and also for recommending us to everyone. See you again soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I travel often and really love the Choice hotels with free breakfast. I have stayed at lots of hotels that do a good job but this Quality Inn does a great job! The breakfast has all the typical stuff and more, lots of hot choices. The staff was fantastic and super friendly and the bed was very comfy. I will definitly be staying at this hotel anytime I travel in or around the Lubbock area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Ms. Michelle,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our Quality Inn & Suites. We always try and do a great job because we really enjoy what we do and show our guests that we really do care. I am happy to hear that you did take time to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. I am delighted to hear that you will definitely be staying with us again when you are in our area. Take care and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Comfortable bed, nice shower head. The tv was big, and the desk was a good size. Fridge and microwave available. Nothing fancy, but the breakfast was well-rounded. The staff were also friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for reviewing our Quality Inn & Suites. It was so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed everything we had to offer. Although we may not be a big 5 star hotel, we certainly try to give our guests 5 star quality and make everyone feel right at home, especially with our friendly and helpful staff. We hope that you do come back and visit us again real soon, until then, take care.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

For a change I opted to try the newer Sleep Inn located in Amarillo. While a very nice facility I returned to the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock as my west Texas hub for business travel. The staff is first rate. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The rates are fairly priced. The free breakfast is more than adequate. All in all, if you can't be home, this is the next best place I've found.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. B.,
Thank you so much for staying with us and making us your CHOICE as your West Texas stay for your travel needs. We really appreciate such wonderful guests and your great comments as well. It is so wonderful to hear that you believe that our staff is 1st rate & that your room was clean and well maintained. It’s also good to know that you did the time to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast. Please be safe until your next visit and just one last thing to say. “Welcome Home!!!”

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to enjoy a hotel stay. When we checked into the hotel, we were met by Michelle, who made us feel as if she had been awaiting our arrival. She offered us fresh homemade cookies that were still warm. The room was spotless and very comfortable. The morning breakfast had good and delicious choices. The breakfast staff was extremely helpful and friendly. When trying to locate place around town, Jennifer was helpful-even drawing a map for us.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest,
First of all thank you so much for you kind words about the Quality Inn & Suites here in Lubbock, Texas. It’s always so wonderful when guests say great things about us and that they would recommend us to anyone. Michelle really loves her guests and it shows. I am so glad she did greet you with our delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies. We just want our guests to feel that we do appreciate them. It is always such a pleasure to hear that your room was spotless and very comfortable. I am extremely happy that you took time out of your busy morning and enjoyed our hot breakfast. The breakfast staff is always willing & ready to help everyone. You can always count on Jennifer to get you wherever you need to go in Lubbock. Once again, thank you so much for making us your CHOICE in Lubbock, Texas, come back soon.