Quality Inn & Suites
ComfortSuites
$121
$97
$80
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
$64
Hotels.com
$130
Studio 6 Lubbock TX(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewswafflesfront deskthe looproom was cleanchoice hotelsbreakfast attendantplace to staytop floorthird floorthe breakfast arealubbock areahot tubtexas technew mexicoindoor poolwould highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The location is off the major freeway-Marsha Sharp and 289. Need to mark their entrances a little better. There was no pool table as described in photos. Need more front desk staff one person for phones, checking in, getting towels for pool area and other guest needs.
Other than those items we still enjoyed the stay. The full breakfast was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Ms. Phyllis,
Thank you for staying with us. Yes, our location is right off Loop 289 and Marsha Sharp Freeway and everything is easy to get to. I understand that on the website you say you saw a picture of a pool table. Unfortunately that is not at this location. We do however have freshly baked chococlate chip cookies and hot popcorn upon check in on weekdays for our guests to enjoy. I am so delighted to hear that you were able to take advantage of our full hot breakfast. At times, we do have crazy days when ti seems like everything happens at once, but we try to do our best and take care of our each of our guests individually, one at a time.Once again thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Came across this place online after reading a lot of stellar reviews. I'll be honest, I was a little skeptical, but we gave it a try.

We were very pleasantly surprised. Employees were very friendly, the place was new and clean. Our room was larger than many 4-star hotel rooms we've stayed at, and the free hot breakfast in the morning was an added bonus. All for a very decent price.

Recommended! I know next time we stop through Lubbock we'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Super, I am so glad that you found us on line, hopefully it was through TRIP ADVISOR. I know at times there may be a little skepticism in all of us, but I'm really glad you us a try. I am really delighted to hear of your experience. Yes, I agree our employees some of the friendliest in Lubbock and our hotel is nice and clean, we do our best. It is really great to hear that our rooms are much larger than some of the 4-star hotels that you have stayed at. I am also delighted that you all stayed and ate with us, and I must agree with you that our prices are surely reasonable. I am pleased to hear that you will return as on of our guests, please do not hesitate to call us whenever you come up from Waco, Go Surge!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Upon checking, the front desk employee was very courteous, pleasant, and informative. They had cookies and popcorn available upon check in. Our room was very clean and spacious. All the employees we came in contact with we're also pleasant. We did have some noise issues with the loop so close and some kids that were also in the hotel, but nothing intolerable. I would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Ms. Natalie,
I am so glad that when you came to stay with our front desk employee was so pleasant to you. We pride ourselves not only on friendliness, cleanliness and service, but also our hot fresh popcorn and warm cholcolate chip cookies. It was so wonderful to hear that your room was so spacious. I must agree with you, we do have some of the best employess in Lubbock and they love what they do. Taking care of our guests is top priority here at the Quality Inn & Suites. Thank you for staying with us and please reccomend us to everyone.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed in this hotel only because my daughter's high school team was staying there. We were pleasantly surprised by the size and cleanliness of the room. The staff was friendly, and the hotel was very quiet--especially considering that there were at least 40 teenagers in the same hotel.

Our only complaint is that, while we booked a suite, there were no linens provided for the fold-out sofa and inadequate towels, although it was remedied quickly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad that your daughter's high school team decided to stay with us. Thank you so much for stating that our rooms were clean and our staff friendly. I know at times we have many different teams here, but it is always a fun adventure. I am really glad to hear that any problems you experienced were addressed quickly and you enjoyed you stay. I hope that your daughter's team did well and that you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Recently my family & I made the long trip to Lubbock for a campus visit. We arrived pretty late but received a warm welcome from the lady behind the desk. She was quite helpful with directions and provided info about the great amenities this hotel had to offer.
One thing she did not mention was how great the room was. The room was very clean, beds were very comfortable and there were plenty of pillows. My family and I woke up early the next morning to the great smell of breakfast & fresh coffee brewing, I felt like we were at home. We had additional questions to ask & Michelle (at the front desk) was more than accommodating. She took customer service to the highest level. Whoever hired her was right on the mark! Quality Inn may want to have her train new employees. This was the best service we have every received anywhere. I will stay here each & every time we are in Lubbock & will recommend to all of my friends.

Room Tip: Best deal in Lubbock, book now before this secret gets out!

Dear Ms.Kim H.
Thank you and your family for staying here at the Quality Inn & Suites from your long trip from San Antonio to Lubbock. I hope your visit to Texas Tech was a great experience. I am so glad that Jennifer was able to help you find what you needed. I am delighted to hear that your room was great and that you were able to enjoy our wonderful hot delicious breakfast. We really do make you feel like family here. Yes, we are very happy to have Michelle at our front desk, she is willing to help with anything you need. I am also so glad to hear that we have new guests in you and your family. Hope to see you real soon and that your daughter decides on Texas Tech. Guns Up!!!