“Friendly staff, clean rooms, great location.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 64 Hotels in Lubbock
“Friendly staff, clean rooms, great location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

The young man that checked us in was very friendly and helped us with directions getting to the campus , the rooms had lots of space the king size bed was comfortable. There were a lot of options for breakfast and the dining room was very clean. After checking out I forgot an item I went back and the lady at the front desk was very helpful and my item was retrieved.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Mr.Smith
Thank you for taking time to log on to TripAdvisor and leaving comments about our hotel. I am really glad to hear that my desk person was able to help you with your needs. I am fortunate to have such a wonderful staff working for me. Thank you again for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Not fancy but very clean and comfortable. Because I was arriving after 10 pm I was somewhat concerned about entering from a back door, but the lot was well lit. I felt completely safe and secure. Nice quiet room.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave such a wonderful comments. I am glad to hear that you felt safe while staying with us. we pride ourselves for cleanliness of rooms and service we offer to our valued guests. Again thank you very much for staying with us. We will see you soon in near future.
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I've stayed in this hotel now for 2 years when I go to visit my daughter, a student at Texas Tech. The hotel is very easy to get to. Just take the 34th St. exit on Loop 289 and it's on the access road. It's very convenient to my daughter's apartment and the university; also very close to the mall and lots of restaurants. On this last visit, it still lives up to the service that we've come to expect. The employees are very friendly and efficient. The front desk staff always greets me with a smile and goes out of their way to help me with anything that I need. The room was very clean and large. I love the beds and the bathrooms. Our room included a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. The breakfast is always fresh and plentiful. The employees working in the breakfast area are very friendly and helpful. We have enjoyed visiting with them on all of our stays. Whenever I need a hotel in Lubbock, this will always be my first choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank free2bee
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Let me start off by saying , Thank you so much for being such a loyal guest for the past two years. We pride ourselves with our wonderful staff, from the front desk, housekeepers to the breakfast staff, with friendliness and efficiency. I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with our rooms and our breakfast. Once again thank you very much. We will see you soon.
Dan Patel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Jennifer, the lady that checked us in after a long days drive, was so nice! She upgraded our room since we are Choice Privileges members. The room was great and everyone is so friendly. I will agree with another review writer that the coffee is not the greatest and the towels are a little thin. However we stayed in 6 other motels on this trip (some Comforts and some of other chains) and all the towels were the same.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Beverly M
First of all let me thank you for your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, Jennifer is wonderful and we like to show our Choice Privilege Members just how special they are to us. You had some issue with your stay, but let me assure you that your comments will be taken very seriously and I will do my best to work on those issues. Once again thank you very much for staying with us and if you are ever in the area again, please come and see us.
Thank you.
Dan Patel
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night during a cross-country road trip. It was conveniently located off the highway, but traffic noise was NOT a problem during our stay. Our room was located at the end of the hallway. It had one king-size bed was HUGE! Plenty of space for the two of us. The room also had a nice flat screen TV and a small refrigerator (I think). The front desk staff was very friendly at check-out. This was hotel may have had the best breakfast of all the hotels that we stayed at during our road tip - Texas shaped waffles, biscuits & gravy, plus the standards (yogurt, fruit, toast, cereal, juice). I think the owner/manager was also in the breakfast area when we were there and was very friendly - making conversation with the guests, asking about their stay, and making recommendations for local places when requested - very hospitable! Great value! We would recommend this hotel to others looking for a place to stay in Lubbock, TX.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank RenoHuskies
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
First of all, let me thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and Breakfast. We always make sure that our guest have positive and comfortable stay at our hotel. It is really important to me that I get to meet and greet our guests and speak with them about their stay. Have safe trip going home. Thank you again.
Dan Patel.
Denver, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stopped here for our last night of our Texas trip on our way home to Colorado. What a pleasure it was. The girls that checked us in were helpful and kind. Recommended a great Italian restaurant for dinner. It was excellent. The room was perfect. Would like to say a special thanks tp Joe and his wife. Breakfast was very down to earth with all of their help and kind conversation. Felt like family. We watched him with all the guests and they were great. Of all the places we stayed on our 2 week trip these were the most hospitable of anywhere we stayed. Thank you so much.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Julie S
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Dear Julie:
Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind words about my staff. My staff really enjoys their jobs. Our "Family like Atmosphere" is what we are very proud of; we just like to stand out, since our guest stay at several other hotels. Again, thank you very much for staying with us.
Abilene,TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a wonderful hotel!-Very clean and the staff go above the call of duty. Beds were wonderful and so was the breakfast! After accidently booking the WRONG Quality suites hotel in Lubbock on I 27,this hotel did everything possible to make my bad day get better. From upgrading my room, to being so nice and friendly! The manager Carla is more than a manager--she is a caring person who strives to keep her hotel at the top. Front Desk, Jennifer was the best at customer service that I had seen in a long time. I will never stay anywhere else when I visit Lubbock! Thank you for everything!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Linda H
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience here at Quality Inn & Suites. I am really proud of my staff, they always make everyone feel welcome and treats them like family. Me and my staff always make sure to deliver best customer service possible. I am happy to learn that you will be staying with us now on!! See you soon.
Dan Patel.