“Enjoyed our short stay.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Jennifer, the lady that checked us in after a long days drive, was so nice! She upgraded our room since we are Choice Privileges members. The room was great and everyone is so friendly. I will agree with another review writer that the coffee is not the greatest and the towels are a little thin. However we stayed in 6 other motels on this trip (some Comforts and some of other chains) and all the towels were the same.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Beverly M
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

First of all let me thank you for your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, Jennifer is wonderful and we like to show our Choice Privilege Members just how special they are to us. You had some issue with your stay, but let me assure you that your comments will be taken very seriously and I will do my best to work on those issues. Once again thank you very much for staying with us and if you are ever in the area again, please come and see us.
Thank you.
Dan Patel

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night during a cross-country road trip. It was conveniently located off the highway, but traffic noise was NOT a problem during our stay. Our room was located at the end of the hallway. It had one king-size bed was HUGE! Plenty of space for the two of us. The room also had a nice flat screen TV and a small refrigerator (I think). The front desk staff was very friendly at check-out. This was hotel may have had the best breakfast of all the hotels that we stayed at during our road tip - Texas shaped waffles, biscuits & gravy, plus the standards (yogurt, fruit, toast, cereal, juice). I think the owner/manager was also in the breakfast area when we were there and was very friendly - making conversation with the guests, asking about their stay, and making recommendations for local places when requested - very hospitable! Great value! We would recommend this hotel to others looking for a place to stay in Lubbock, TX.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank RenoHuskies
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

First of all, let me thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and Breakfast. We always make sure that our guest have positive and comfortable stay at our hotel. It is really important to me that I get to meet and greet our guests and speak with them about their stay. Have safe trip going home. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stopped here for our last night of our Texas trip on our way home to Colorado. What a pleasure it was. The girls that checked us in were helpful and kind. Recommended a great Italian restaurant for dinner. It was excellent. The room was perfect. Would like to say a special thanks tp Joe and his wife. Breakfast was very down to earth with all of their help and kind conversation. Felt like family. We watched him with all the guests and they were great. Of all the places we stayed on our 2 week trip these were the most hospitable of anywhere we stayed. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Julie S
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear Julie:
Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind words about my staff. My staff really enjoys their jobs. Our "Family like Atmosphere" is what we are very proud of; we just like to stand out, since our guest stay at several other hotels. Again, thank you very much for staying with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a wonderful hotel!-Very clean and the staff go above the call of duty. Beds were wonderful and so was the breakfast! After accidently booking the WRONG Quality suites hotel in Lubbock on I 27,this hotel did everything possible to make my bad day get better. From upgrading my room, to being so nice and friendly! The manager Carla is more than a manager--she is a caring person who strives to keep her hotel at the top. Front Desk, Jennifer was the best at customer service that I had seen in a long time. I will never stay anywhere else when I visit Lubbock! Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Linda H

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience here at Quality Inn & Suites. I am really proud of my staff, they always make everyone feel welcome and treats them like family. Me and my staff always make sure to deliver best customer service possible. I am happy to learn that you will be staying with us now on!! See you soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The staff at his hotel exemplifies the epitomy of service. From the moment you enter to the time you check out you are treated like family. I was truly humbled by the gestures of kindness. I was amazed at the size and comfort of my accommodations. My room had a coffee maker, hair dryer, microwave, refrigerator, and free internet access. Other hotels nickel and dime you to death but complimentary here. My daughter plans to attend Texas Tech and guarantee my travel plans will include staying at this hotel again and again. I highly recommend this hotel and believe it is an excellent value. Dr. GM

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank tavomart
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dr.M,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words about our hotel and staff. I am so glad that you and your daughter decided to stay with us on your visit to Texas Tech. We pride ourselves on our service and our wonderful amenities we have to offer. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we do love treating everyone like family. To us, guest are like family because they return time after time. I am glad to know that we are getting a new "Red Raider" and having your family stay with us for next 4 years. "Guns Up".
Thank you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The staff from management on down treated us like family! Their service was genuinely helpful and delightful. We experienced comfort for sleeping and enjoyed a
great breakfast served with efficiency and humor. (Good way to start the day!) This
will be our choice again on our necessary returns to Lubbock and we will recommend it to others we meet there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank deannafass
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites, we enjoy our guests and try to treat everyone like family. I'm glad to hear that you had a great night's sleep and enjoyed our Hot Breakfast. Thank you for thinking of us and recommending us to others. We hope to see you soon in near future.
Thank you again.
Dan Patel

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stop thru on our way home. Close by 289 loop in Lubbock. Plenty of parking especially if you are trailering. Staff personable, clean rooms, quiet sleeping. Price was right for 1 night. Breakfast looked decent but we didn't stay. Good value.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Tripsfor100
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments; I am really glad you stayed with us on your way home. Our staff is wonderful, our housekeeping staff keeps our rooms clean. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful staff which keeps our guest happy and satisfied. Yes our breakfast does have very good choices. Please think of us again when passing through Lubbock. Thank you again.