“A Wise Choice”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed February 22, 2012

My family needed a clean, convenient, and comfortable hotel with an indoor pool and a hot breakfast, and we found all this an more here! Reservations were easy and the staff were all very helpful to anything we needed. The room was clean, and had a fridge, microwave and even a safe. The bathrooms were big with counter space and a ceiling vent. The mattresses were great and the TV was bigger than you normally see in a hotel. The breakfast was very good and the staff cooking it really stayed on top of keeping everything available without having to wait for more food to come out. We really enjoyed the pool and Hot tub! The pool area was big and clean as well. It was indoors so we could enjoy it in the cold weather. The outside of the hotel was well kept which makes a good first impression! We will definitely come back here in the future for sure, and recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Lubbock. It is a good location with easy, quick travel to Texas Tech.

Room Tip: Ask for the West end rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Rhonda C
danpatel00, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Thank you very much for very nice comment & review. I am really very happy to learn that your stay was good. I am very happy to learn that my staff is really doing good job to serve our guest. Thank you very much.

Dan patel.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Clean! The whole place is immaculate, including the bathrooms.Indoor pool and hot tub that are superb! Breakfast consists of fresh waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, a selection of breads & bagles. There are 3 kinds of cereal. My husband loves the biscuits with gravy. Carla is wonderful. Her staff (and the owner Dan) always welcome you, insisting you are part of their family. Rates are extremely competitive. Close to Sams' Club, LCU, Target and shopping area. Easy access to the loop. We've tried other places.We always come back.

Room Tip: Business Center(computers on 2nd floor. Pool and small work-out room on first. Third floor is always...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank oilcitynative

Thank you very much for taking time to do a review for our hotel. Your review is very much appreciated. Myself and my staff appreciated your business. We will see you soon in future.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I've stayed at this property on several occasions, both on business and occasionally when traveling with my wife and kids. It is a very nice mid-range property. The rooms are clean, spacious, updated, and comfortable. Breakfast is good and about what you'd expect. Location on the west loop makes it convenient to shopping, dining, and the medical district, but removed enough to keep it from being overly crowded. Indoor pool is clean with an adjacent small but functional exercise facility.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter (away from the loop and the pool.)
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TopofTXtraveler
danpatel00, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

First of all, I would like to Thank you very much for your kind words and your loyalty. We really enjoy having you and your family, as part of our family. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Once again Thank you very much for choosing to stay our Place.

General Manager/Owner.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Travel is a big part of my job and ChoiceHotels is where I spend a great deal of my time. This one is at the top of the list. Great breakfast - still serve real eggs and work hard to be sure the hot food is fresh. Excellent staff! Very friendly and willing to assist. Go to extra lengths to make the customer happy. I couldn't have a better "home away from home". Recognizes my Diamond Elite status with a room upgrade when available.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank travellin48

Thank you for your wonderfull comments and loyalty. You are on the top of our list as well. We can not wait until your next visit. See you soon.

Thank you again.
General Manager/Owner.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel several times and usually stay in a "2 Queen Beds" room but this time I stayed in a "King Bed" room. The room was huge. It was clean and everything was in working order. I was pleased as always. This was the first time I have stayed on the Loop 289 side. I will request the opposite side next time due to road noise. I came in contact with 4 employees during my stay. Each was courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: Unless road noise doesn't bother you, stay at the back of the hotel (facing south). The Loop 28...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank texasshopr
danpatel00, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Thank you for your wonderfull comments. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed one off our great room. Wish to see you in near future. Our Staff also enjoyed having you here as one of our guest.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

As I travel for my work, I look for somewhere people treat like family. The place was clean and close to shopping and restaurants. Also just off the Loop so I could easily get to where I needed to go for my work. Front desk and housekeeping are all very courteous and helpful. Business center is always available. Pool is indoors so that's a nice feature. Breakfast items - never saw a Texas shape waffle before here.

Room Tip: I like the 3rd floor - anything about room 312.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank gggnc3
danpatel00, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Thank you for your kinds words. Yes you are like family to us. Thank you for staying with us time and time again.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

This place was very nice. It was clean, quiet, everything smelled fresh, and the bed was comfortable. We had a room with a jacuzzi, which was relaxing!

The pool is great for swimming laps. One of the nicest ones yet.

The fitness room had a decent treadmill. The exercise bike was flimsy and worthless.

Breakfast was good. Nothing special...just your average hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business