“Very good place to stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Abilene, Texas
“Very good place to stay”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

The front desk was very friendly checking us in. The hotel, in general, was very clean. Our room was clean & spacious. The breakfast was good and the staff helpful. Nothing bad at all to say about this place :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Lavender2687

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed April 2, 2011

My husband and I were on a 2 week car trip throughout Texas and this was one of the best places we stayed. I have to admit that I probably would not have selected this hotel if it was not rated #1 by TripAdvisor. But it is a great place to stay and a great price. The room was large, very nice and very clean. Everything was in excellent shape. The breakfast is very good and there are certainly enough choices to please everyone. We did have a bit of a problem with the internet connection being too slow, but we called the front desk and they reset the internet for our room and within minutes, it was back up to high speed service. The front desk staff is more than willing to help in any way they can. I would definitely stay there again should we be back in the Lubbock area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RobertSuzanne
Amarillo, Tx
Reviewed March 18, 2011

Room was in excellent shape and very clean. No complaints at all. Will stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Printman2000
Haltom City, Texas
Reviewed March 9, 2011

My sister and I were in Lubbock for a funeral, I am 71 and my sister is 82. The location was within a few blocks of the funeral home. The room was comforable, the service was excellant, the breakfast was great. Zac, at the front desk, did his best to ensure we were comfortable. We were really grateful for him calling a locksmith to unlock our car when we locked the keys in the car.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank vkpippin
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed February 10, 2011

My family suffered a great loss during a tragedy in El Paso, TX on 1/28/2011. My father was flown to Lubbock, TX during this horrific event and remained in critical condition. During this time, my family and I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites in Lubbock at the 3430 West Loop 289 location. The staff welcomed us and were very courteous. Throughout our stay at this hotel (approximately 2 weeks) and during this hard time, the staff was very compassionate and helpful to my family. My family and I would like to say thank you to all the staff for helping us during this very difficult time. We would especially like to give thanks to Carla and Nathaniel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank lakerfan_go24
near S Lake Tahoe
Reviewed February 9, 2011

We're on a cross-country road trip and this is the best hotel yet. It is a 'standard' three story hotel that has many touches of luxury; the beds were outstanding, the room smelled fresh and clean, a very, very nice hotel and we only wished more hotels would take note. The BEST value also! And bonus; very close to Rudy's BBQ where my husband was in 'hog" heaven. The only con might be that the hotel is next to the highway; I didn't mind with the freshness of the room. We found a home away from home with this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hivanessa28
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed January 20, 2011

All areas inside and outside were inviting and clean. The beds were comfortable and there was a refrigerator and microwave. The friendly staff helped us with suggestions for routes to drive as well as ordering in for pizza. Even the pizza guy was great.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family