I would like to have a complimentary breakfast in the morning, like other hotels do; unlike this one. They don't really put an effort to satisfy you in your needs. They charge 5$ for a wifi password which is ridiculous. Not a good place to stay for more than 4 days. Only recommend it if your staying one or two nights. Other than that I don't recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finally! Affordable Hotel Rates for all! Welcome to a special kind of hotel. We are not just another hotel, the Guesthouse Inn is more like home. In the heart of the Medical District, less than a mile from Texas Tech University. When you need a clean, comfortable and friendly place to stay "there's no place like home....but we're close". At Guesthouse Inn you are special, your comfort is most important to us. Make your reservations now. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Hotel Lubbock
- Guesthouse Inn And Extended Stay Suites
- Extended Stay Lubbock
- Lubbock Extended Stay