Arbor Inn and Suites
$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$71
$121
$97
$80
$130
EmbassySuites.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$89
BestWestern.com
$76
$64
Hotels.com
Studio 6 Lubbock TX(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewslarge bedroomnice balconydvd playerfull kitchenbiscuits and gravychain hotelspool areasitting roomseparate sitting areawafflesgreat poolfresh cookiesfirst floorvisiting lubbockstaff was friendly and helpfulshower headnice breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at the Arbor Inn. I choose to come back based on a very favorable experience a year ago and the fact that the Arbor Inn is pet friendly.

My room was spacious and included a small kitchenette and refrigerator. Coffee service was supplied in the room; a definite plus. While one might consider the Arbor Inn a "budget type" hotel, I would classify it as "premium budget". Complimentary breakfast is served in the lobby area and the choice of foods is much more expansive than many similar styled properties.

The hotel is conveniently located off of the loop in Lubbock in a decent area and within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. My only complaint was that the audio quality on the TV was poor.

The pool area if quite attractive. Check in was very efficient and extraordinarily friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TripTex
Rob M, Manager at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thanks for visiting us again! We couldn't be happier to hear how much you've enjoyed staying with us, and that you've had everything you needed here in Lubbock. We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The only hotel I use in Lubbock. Everything is well done there. Absolutely never any drama. They take care of business!!! The beds are very comfortable with fresh white linens. The bathroom is nice and big with a separate water closet. The staff is very friendly and often have guest get to gathers with free food. Just love this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Rob M, Manager at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thanks for making us your home-away-from-home here in Lubbock, and for sharing your kind words! We look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our family of 21 stayed at the Arbor Inn & Suites for Tech graduation May 17-19, 2013. The rooms were spacious and clean. The housekeeping staff was efficient and helpful. The breakfast was fresh and included a nice variety. Most impressive was the front desk staff. They were friendly, professional and very hospitable. They did everything to make sure our family was comfortable. I especially appreciate the professional business center as it had everything we needed to print work materials. I am a flight attendant and will recommend this hotel to my passengers!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Kelly G
Rob M, Manager at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Glad we could exceed your expectations, Kelly! It's so rewarding to receive your high praises, especially from someone with as much travel experience as you! We hope you had a relaxing stay and great celebration with your graduate. See you next time you're in Lubbock!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Arbor Inn Suites is a "HiddenTreasure" hotel in Lubbock. We stayed in room 202 and 204 during Texas Tech graduation and it was the best hotel we've ever stayed in. The rooms were very spacious and clean with two tv's, beds were very comfortable and cozy. The bathrooms were very spacious and immaculate as well. The service were excellent and exceeded our expectations! It was our best stay ever in Lubbock....thank you for everything!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank nene1214

Thanks for staying with us! It's been our pleasure to help you feel at home here in Lubbock. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you next time you're in town!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here on 4-10-13. The hotel had both of our cards on file. When checking out, I personally told the owner not to charge my card and to charge my girlfriend's work card instead. He said that he would not charge my card. He had previously told my girlfriend the same thing. Turns out he did charge my card, and he charged my girlfriend's card for the same night.

I called and spoke to the owner to get the situation straightened out. The owner was unbelievably rude, insulting, and condescending. I explained that he had charged my card after telling me to my face that he wouldn't, and he responded that "I don't even know that I talked to you." He told me that it was "impossible" that he double charged us without making inquiry into the problem. He told me that I should sue him instead of offering the type of assistance that a normal business owner would typically give to his customers. He made several disparaging remarks to me and essentially called me a liar. He did claim to refund my card (it remains to be seen if that will happen), but then he proceeded to charge my girlfriend's card again. Betting that we'll have to get all of this sorted out with the card companies.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to support this jerk's business. The place is nice enough, that's true. But don't expect any service if anything gets complicated. Best to stay away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Hal N
RemrockLubbock_Texas, Owner at Arbor Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

This forum is designed to RATE hotels not BERATE their staff and management; Since you have used this forum for personal attacks against me, please let me respond. Once again let me explain to you it is impossible to charge the same room twice. We DID charge your card on April 11, 2013. You signed for it at check out acknowledging the charge. On April 29, 2013 at approximately 10 AM your girlfriend's assistant called and explained that she wanted to put the charge onto her card. At that time we refunded your card and charged her card. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME HER CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED FOR THIS STAY. You then called at approximately 4 PM on the same day upset about the charge on your card. I tried in various ways to explain to you that we had already refunded your card and charged your girlfriend's card. I told you to expect to see the credit within 48 hours. You seemed adamant that we had charged both credit cards, yours and hers but this was not the case. I can prove all the claims in my above statement. That is why I thought the court room was the best place to proceed, and just so happens you're an attorney. But since you did not have any proof to support your claims you opted to slander my character and tried to hurt my business. According to the first amendment you have the right to your opinion. I was happy to see your girlfriend did not share your opinion of me since she stayed here just last week.

Rob Meyer