“Family friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Wounderfull food very good service clean will be going back. My little girls loved the food. Great waiters fast service.

There are newer reviews for ITALIAN GARDEN

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Wanted something for dinner, but we could not make a decision. So I went on the internet to see if something would help us out. We saw a couple of great reviews and assumed it was probably open only for lunch like most places in the downtown area. On a whim, we called and found out this was open until 9 p.m. Apparently, this has only been open for approximately 10 weeks. It is a family owned business. They also have other restaurants in the Dallas area.

The meal was wonderful. I had the Chicken Ala Casa. It was Chicken with sautéed mushrooms, onions, spinach, garlic and cream sauce. It melts in your mouth. It is the best Italian food in Lubbock and at a very reasonable price....

GUNS UP!!!!

1  Thank Judy806
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I ate here tonight with a friend and we both can't wait to go back. The restaurant is clean and simply decorated. The service was great! Our waiter was very nice and either the manager or chef came to our table to see how our food was. The food was delicious! Homemade garlic rolls and the house tomato vinaigrette dressing was very good. I had a chicken, spinach pasta dish (can't remember the name) and my friend had the chicken marsala. They were both outstanding. Lots of items on the menu to choose from. Only thing this restaurant needs is a good wine list!

1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We've been here twice and are going again tomorrow. This is the type of Italian food that you think about for days afterwards. We have had several of the pasta dishes and they are all excellent. The homemade garlic rolls are so delicious, too. We are telling all our friends about it and they are reporting back that they also love this place. It's casual and you can bring your own wine. The only thing I wish they would change is to take down or turn off the TVs in the dining room. They detract from the dining experience. The sound is muted, but never the less, I don't want to fight for my husband's attention with a football game.

1  Thank Ally12
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Recently two friends and I ate lunch here. I had the lasagne and it was delicious. The lunch special included bread, salad, and a drink for $7.99--what a deal. All items were fresh and tasty.

The atmosphere is not much but I will definitely return and try something else on the extensive menu.