“Pintoresco Restaurante de comida Mexicana”
Review of Rosa's Cafe

Rosa's Cafe
Ranked #107 of 608 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

It's a mexican fast food restaurant, food it's good, it comes in large portions, great tasting steak! Is a fun little place furnished south mexican style!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food was plentiful and authentic! It was delicious and the service was fast. It is a favorite restaurant of our kids who live in Lubbock. We will return to this restaurant on our next visit!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Rosa's is good fast food Mexican food. We were visiting my dad in Lubbock and looking for lunch, one of first thoughts was Rosas. Prices are reasonable and food is good. Wife had crispy tacos and I had soft tacos. These come with rice and beans and flour tortias. Great salsa bar with salsa, pico, lemons, limes.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Very kitchy Mexican place. You go in and order at a counter, then there is a very large seating area with brightly painted Mexican chairs and tables, pinatas and plaster parrots hanging from the ceiling etc. The food is low average but low priced, all self service. Fun.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Server kept telling us "I guess" when we asked what what was holding up our order. I guess we are out of Marg mix (not a great recommendation) or I guess we are short of kitchen staff. Food was OK and I would go back, but only if I needed a quick Mexican fix.

Been to Rosa's Cafe? Share your experiences!