“Lots of great authentic food for a small price!”
Review of Rosa's Cafe

Rosa's Cafe
Ranked #122 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food was plentiful and authentic! It was delicious and the service was fast. It is a favorite restaurant of our kids who live in Lubbock. We will return to this restaurant on our next visit!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Rosa's is good fast food Mexican food. We were visiting my dad in Lubbock and looking for lunch, one of first thoughts was Rosas. Prices are reasonable and food is good. Wife had crispy tacos and I had soft tacos. These come with rice and beans and flour tortias. Great salsa bar with salsa, pico, lemons, limes.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Very kitchy Mexican place. You go in and order at a counter, then there is a very large seating area with brightly painted Mexican chairs and tables, pinatas and plaster parrots hanging from the ceiling etc. The food is low average but low priced, all self service. Fun.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Server kept telling us "I guess" when we asked what what was holding up our order. I guess we are out of Marg mix (not a great recommendation) or I guess we are short of kitchen staff. Food was OK and I would go back, but only if I needed a quick Mexican fix.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ok for fast food but definitely not cheap. It is always clean and food is hot but don't expect the best Mexican food in town.