“Huge Children's Museum”

Science Spectrum Museum
Ranked #4 of 53 things to do in Lubbock
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Every time I travel I check out the local children's museum, and every time I am disappointed because of the Science Spectrum back home. This place is HUGE! When my son was younger we had a membership and went weekly. There is a wide variety of exhibits and activities for all ages.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have taken my kids to this place 3 times. They love it. There are so many interesting things there. Very hands on, not the type of place where you look with your eyes and not with your hands. Plus they have the onmimax theatre which is awesome!! A must see if you are in north Texas.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We took our 13 year old and our 3 year old for spring break. Thoroughly enjoyed the visiting "Butterfly exhibit". Staff was helpful and happy to be there. The entire museum is entertaining for all ages. Stayed for 2 hours and the time just flew. Especially enjoyed the play area for 5 and under. Interactive fun that kept the 3 year old busy!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

this is the place to take the kids of all ages, took the grand kids and the had a great time, the movies are very good and rated G.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

the Science Spectrum Museum is a very interesting place for people of all ages. A great family outing!