“best one in years”

Ranked #385 of 591 Restaurants in Lubbock
Sanger, Texas
“best one in years”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Over the past 10 years I have pretty much given up on Denny's overall. The brand had just gone downhill. About once a year I would give them another chance, only to get them to reinforce just how lousy their service was getting and the food along with it.

However, this Denny's knocked it out of the park. Really great food, stellar service, just a great experience overall.

I recommend this location without reservation.

Visited November 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Don't try it.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was the closest to the motel and since I did not want to drive it was an easy walk. The service was very bad. I finished my entire meal without a water refill and waited 15 mins for my check and to order dessert. The server never returned it was a manager passing by that finally took my dessert order. The server then returned and stated they did not have my choice and offered another. I accepted and again ask for more water. I waited another 5 mins before getting water. The food was OK but not worth the hassle with service. I only waited so long due to the fact I was done for the day and had nothing better to do with my time. Curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to see how this played out. I also watch 3 servers just talking instead of checking tables. The kitchen set up is far too close to the tables since I hear plenty of gossip while trying to eat. In fact one person was mad that another had called off sick. Not my problem and should not be heard. Stay away.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank william o

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!