“Perfection in a Plastic Bag!!!!”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #114 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Having fallen in love with this chain in Dallas, I went across town to eat lunch here today. And will do the same tomorrow! The usual funky, corragated steel and Mexican colors, and a line of other hungry diners lets you know you're at Fuzzys!!! I ordered the shredded chicken taco, extra cilantro, soft flour tortilla and a "trio" of dips. The cashier couldn't have been friendlier, double checking my order and making me feel she actually cared. I had time to wash my hands in the spotless bathroom and my order was being handed over the counter. When I arrived at destination, I unwrapped what felt to be about 3 pounds of food!!! The trio was in 16 oz cups, packed to the brim. The guag was chunky, oniony,cilantrony,limony, you get it. Large chunks to give texture but still creamy, perfectly ripe avacado with the seasonings spot on, ahhhh. The queso was a standard whitish (hate to say processed) cheese the was smooth, nothing in it in the line of tomato, onion, just smooth. When mixed with the spicy, fire roasted house salsa it becomes transformed, so keep that in mind! These dips were accompanied by a large brown paper bag of freshly fried tortilla chips with the perfect amount of salt, who needs spoons! The taco was overflowing with shredded chicken breast, feta cheese, cilantro, a house sauce that marries so well you forget you were eating off styrofoam. This maybe a little texmexy for some Texans, but being from out of state, I cant get enough of Fuzzys! Just a little kudo for the cashier- she had stayed busy with the line the entire time I was in the building. As I was leaving I called have a good one over my shoulder, and she replied you too and called me by my name!(you give your name when ordering, so she had probably already heard another 5-8!) Management needs to take notice of their employees. because they have a crew that seems to actually enjoy their jobs, and are proud to produce some top notch chow!!!