“work ethic poor”

Applebee's
Ranked #116 of 611 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 16, 2013

i want a dinning that is enjoyable. we have eaten several times at this location. the service is not up to par. cell phones and chatting seem to be more important.I am not sure how a job can make them any money when the customer is an in the way of the life they are living. I believe the food has gone down and the service as welll. applebees is a great company with now it seems no rules if u r an employee.. would not recommend it u want to go to dinner and have service

Reviewed April 2, 2013

food here is average at best. Have tried this place 3 times and it always the same. Won't be back. Service was good

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Easy to get there, fast seating and ordering. Friendly service, good prices and good food with plenty of variety. The staff was patient and helpful with my mobility limited mother.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I food was good but my silverware looked dirty, my friends napkin stuck to his fork when he was unwrapping it. They gave me a plate for my appetizers that looked like it had more fingerprints on it than my car windows after taking the kids in it.
Food was good and the service was really good.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The food is good for take-out especially the salads. The menu has great variety with full menus. Good for watching diet

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!