“new menu items”

Dining options: Reservations
Lubbock
“new menu items”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

try the new breaded Maine lobster platter with Andouille cheese grits. It was amazing! I also really liked the new moonshine lemonades, punches and teas. I had a strawberry, peach sangria...very tasty.

• Visited August 2013

Odessa, TX
“Gross disgusting nasty”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

After being seated, went to the restroom. Discovered that the big stall was literally smeared with feces. Urine soaked floors!!! Second stall was out of order, but stunk in there so bad you almost threw up. Third stall was barely useable. Hand washing area was disgusting. Started thinking about the waitstaff using the bathroom and preparing or bringing me my food! Gross! Went and sat down, then my son went to the men's room. He came back and told me how bad the condition of the bathroom was. Now somewhere in all this, we had ordered drinks and food. I asked for a waitress, she never came to tell her to cancel my order. So finally we just got up and left. I did go to Joes Website, and complained. They immediately called me, like within 15 minutes. Profusely apologizing and said they would send me vouchers for a few free meals. I never got those yet. Don't go there it is nasty.

• Visited July 2013
Big Spring, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, Long wait”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went to Joes at 1:30 on a Sunday afternoon. The food was excellent. We were full and could have shared one entree between two adults. One son got the three kinds of crab legs cooked in garlic and was very satisfied with that. I got blacken Redfish with broccoli and dirty rice. Husband got Redfish Orleans. Mother and daughter got fish and shrimp and other son got catfish. Portions were very large. Service was ok. Cole slaw came with two meals but wasn't delivered. Had to ask where it was. Hushpuppies came with another meal but never delivered. Had to wait about 10 minutes for them to cook them. Those items were listed as included with the entrees. Took about 1 1/2 hour waiting of food and then eating. Very slow.

• Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Average Joe's”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Food was OK and normal fare for what one would expect at this restaurant....service was OK. Nothing to write home about...

Visited June 2013
Midland, Texas
“Average”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Wait time was average. The worst part was they didn't bring my friend's lunch until we were ready to leave and pay bill. The waitress and waiter staff were great.

Visited June 2013