“Seriously?”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Me and my family came in for my sisters birthday and let's just say never again. I'm not saying this is the worst place to eat but I would never again go if I had other choices like red lobsters.

1  Thank Jacob4322

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Joe's Crab Shack in Lubbock has the worst food I've had in years. The service was as bad as the food.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I both had the lobster dinner which was good, the shrimp and scallops were also good. The rice was terrible. We dropped nearly $90 Just feel this was a little high. I will say they were busy and service was acceptable just a little high priced.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Excellent service from Lindsey. The margaritas were awesome! The manager came out of see how I enjoyed the meal. Nice touch!

1  Thank M B
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We've never had bad food here, although the service was not always impressive. The only time they truly angered me, we requested a table on the patio, so our kids could keep playing, and they put us inside. After a 2-hour drive, that's the last place two active kids want to be. But we all love seafood, and prefer to make the drive to Lubbock over going to Red Lobster in Clovis. To us, it's more and better food at Joe's than Red Lobster.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!