“Enjoyable Italian”

Ranked #286 of 588 Restaurants in Lubbock
London
“Enjoyable Italian”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We ate here for the first time last year on our first visit to Lubbock. It was such a great meal then and we returned hoping to find that the service and food was as good as we remembered. Our delightful waitress was really helpful and the food was wonderful. I will definitely be returning.

• Visited October 2013

Tom Bean, Texas, United States
“Get the Black Tie Mousse Cake!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Had the opportunity to eat at this Olive Garden while visiting my daughter at the University.We had a great meal. The food was hot and fresh. I had the lasagna, huge portion. Enough to send back to the dorm. My daughter had the Seafood Alfredo. She loved it.Salad was fresh and so were the breadsticks. Our waitress was awesome. Very personable with the college kids. She understood how hungry college kids get, and catered to me and my daughters every request. The manager even came by the table to visit and chat with my daughter. Very nice and made us feel very welcome. All in all a great dining experience. A nice restaurant that my daughter can get a great meal, while she is away from home.

• Visited October 2013
Childress, Texas
“Disappointed in Texas”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Don't know what's happened to Olive Garden - Lubbock, Tx Salad but it's just NOT the same! Great waiter who appeared to know the menu items; however, I'm on a special requirement diet currently and asked for the grilled asparagus to come WITHOUT Parmesan cheese. Yes, it came with parmesan and had to be taken back and re-done while hubby continued eating his meal! Could do better Olive Garden - Lubbock, Tx/

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Carolyn C
Niles, Ohio
“Bar Staff - Spastic and not professional”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Sat at the bar and orderd dinner. The gal at the bar seemed to think she was in competition with the other new bartender and literally was a spaz! She put my order in to go - and i said nothign about ordering to go. She also continually talked about drinking herself and about when her professor in college took her class to a winery and got them watsted. Very unprofessional and uncomfortable experience.

Visited July 2013
Coahoma, Texas
“Best Bahama Mama's Ever!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I love the drinks. They make the best - hands down. The food was great and the service was above average. Great experience here on our honeymoon.

Visited January 2013

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!