“Progressively worse each time I eat there!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #122 of 587 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lubbock, Texas
“Progressively worse each time I eat there!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

I last ate there on my birthday. I could have chosen anyplace in Lubbock to eat, but chose Outback. It took us over an hour to get our food. Our waitress never came around and our food was ruined by the time it got to us. Skip this place! If you are looking for a good steak, go to Texas Roadhouse or Texas Land & Cattle Co.

Visited June 2012

Santa Fe
“Worst Experience Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I went out to Outback tonight and it was a horrible experience. The service was awful and food was not much better. The best part of the meal were the martini's that we ordered. I left the restaurant after paying full price for a meal that I had to send back and then when it came out the 2nd time, was not any better than what I sent back. I had not eaten hardly anything and then when we left, we had to stop to get something to eat. We will not be returning to this restaurant or any of the chains of this restaurant that are in other city's. I would rather eat at Taco Bell than return to this establishment with their bad service and order priced awful food.

• Visited June 2012
Amarillo, TX
“Great service. What you'd expect from an Outback”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

They always have great food and service at this Outback. I frequent the hotels near this location and it's a good place to grab a bite to eat and watch the game.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank joelamosobadiah
Post, Texas
“Great drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Their "walla-b-darned" (peach ballini) is a great drink!

Lubbock, Texas
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

for chain food Outback is good ! Too bad not open for lunch.

Visited May 2012