“Terrible”

Add it.
Crawdaddy's Sports Grill & Bar
Ranked #364 of 636 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Walked in on a Saturday night, and the place was well over half empty. That should have been a clue.

Even with so few people there, it took over 10 minutes to take our order. Ordered one appetizer and a couple beers. Just over 45 minutes later, both beers were gone, and no appetizer. The only time a wait staff so came to the table for the entire hour we were there was to take our initial order and drop off the drinks.

I went to the register to pay, and the guy said, "I went ahead and took off the CPB" (appetizer we ordered).
... lol .. thanks for that, since we never got it.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Every time I come here, I get something different in the way of seafood or Cajun food. And EVERYTHING has been outstanding. I have gotten to the point where I just ask the waitstaff, "What's the cook doing good today?", they bring me that (whatever it is), and I have a draft beer with it, and I'm always happy. Never went wrong here. Atmosphere is a little different for West Texas, ambiance is fine, service is great, and prices are very reasonable, seem to match the item. One of my regular places, especially when I'm on the SW side of town.

1  Thank dt950
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with couple of my friends. I ordered a salad with bacon and two types of cheese. It was alright. I found a couple of pieces of frozen brown looking salad. I am not a picky eater but I won't order that the next time. My friends ordered a dish that didn't look so good even though it tasted well. The waitress was rather rude and a bit arrogant with was bit appreciated and made us feel we will have to leave. Put a bad mark for the whole experience especially since I won't be in Lubbock for a very long time.

Reviewed May 13, 2016

This is my local bar and Cheers has nothing on this place. The bartender and waitresses are friendly and will soon know your name and order. Beer is cold the drinks are awesome and don't shy away from the food. Best burgers in Lubbock, but the seafood is excellent. My favorite plate is the catfish and shrimp with a cold Coors Light in a chilled mug. Love the Cajun Theme inside. Come join me for some good food and merriment.

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

We always enjoy ourselves here! Great friendly staff, awesome food and drinks. The jalapeño poppers with shrimp and the gator tail is the best way to start your meal!