“Great service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2014

A GREAT dinner, Great show, Great food and the price is pretty good as well.
The atmosphere is dark but it is well worth the effort to go to O'Hana's.

1  Thank janalee63

Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Visited on the night of 16 August 2014...arrived at 10:00 pm CDT. The young man that seated us was hospitable and described a few of the sushi dishes for us but the waitress on shift was nonexistent. My friend and I decided on what we wanted to order and sat for a few minutes without seeing any staff members. I got up and looked behind the sushi bar and the waitress was sitting on a stool behind the bar, with the two sushi chefs, texting someone on her phone. I told the chef what I wanted and sat back down.
The food was good, a little too much tempura flakes and spicy mayonnaise for me, but pretty decent sushi, and the portion sizes were large. While eating, I wanted more eel sauce, but again, the waitress was no where to be found. I got up and asked the sushi chef myself, and again, the waitress was sitting down behind the bar playing on her phone. This scenario of the nonexistent waitress played itself out again when both of our water glasses were empty for quite some time, she was no where around, so I got up, found the water pitcher, and just poured our own glasses and left the water pitcher on our table.

Bottom line, good sushi, horrible wait staff. If I ever order from here again it will just be for a to-go order because eating in, expecting to get waited on, then having to do everything yourself, even pour your own water, is quite frustrating.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went out before the mother's day rush. We had the pyramid and the Texas cowboy sushi rolls.. Very good.. The waitress seemed a little abrupt at times, sounding almost angry.. Other than that it was fine...

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Service was great and the establishment was clean. After living in Asia we fell in love with sushi! This place makes it fresh and uses the best ingredients.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

wanted to fill up a college guy before we left and this place will do it. Jack was a great entertainer as he cooked