“Best Steak House Anywhere”

Longhorn Steak House
Ranked #81 of 588 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best Steak House Anywhere”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is the only the place I trust to cook a good steak other than myself. They always cook the steak just the way you order them and deliver them straight your table.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank pusstahw

Leonard, Texas
“Nice Addition to the Lubbock Restaurant Scene”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Took my employees here after a good long day of business. It is always a treat to go to the Longhorn. We all had good meals. Surprisingly, two of the steaks were way over cooked more than the medium-rare we had asked for. Maybe the main grill cook was off that night. One was super well done and the very nice manager took it off of our bill. This is unusual for a Longhorn. Everything else was great, the service was excellent. We will be back.

• Visited June 2014
Lubbock, TX
“Nice addition to Lubbock's steakhouse restaurants”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My wife and I went to dinner with another couple and we were very pleased with the ambiance, food, and service. Tends to get busy pretty often because of its accessibility and adjacent proximity to several other restaurants on the South Loop. We could not make advance reservations. They do offer call-ahead seating, which allows you to call them as you leave for the restaurant and they'll put your name on the wait list. This supposedly reduces the amount of time you have to wait at the restaurant. The restaurant does have private rooms available.

• Visited November 2013
“Pricey, not as good as Logan's Roadhouse”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Perhaps it was because there was only 2 in our party, but our waitress seemed bothered to have to wait on us. She gave the table of 4 lnext to us lots more attention. I never even got a refill on my drink. I don't mind spending money on a good meal, but I expect excellent service when I do.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank aspenglade22
Lubbock
“Every Sunday it is the BEST!!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Calvin C was our waiter the service was poor this guy never comes back to check on us our glasses go empty I had to stop someone to get something to drink. When we first set down we were brought a half of a loft of bread like it was off someone else's table. I have never been treated as poorly as I was today I know this is not the way Longhorn Steak House treats it's Customer because I eat there after church every Sunday.